Jets-Dolphins Predict the Score | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets-Dolphins Predict the Score

Miami is top dog in this battle
We win by this much

JetsVsFins-1.jpg

I would be shocked if these combined for more than 24 points. These are two good defenses. Neit

DOLPHINS 88
JETS 3

if the Dolphins get nailed with the Swine Flu and and injuries

DOLPHINS 74
Jets 6

Are you serious?

Not one person has predicted that the Jets beat the fins.

Wow you guys beat the Bills... woopdiedoo... its the bills

Jets are 3-1
Dolphins are 1-3

Yet we're going to obviously get destroyed yeah that makes sence

Ok i'll give the fins some credit. You guys have a beast running game and an amazing running defense. But i mean everywhere else you guys suck. Chad Henne? are you kidding? I've been following this forum for about three weeks now and just last week you guys were all saying:

BUST
BUST
BUST
CHAD HENNE SUCKS!!!!

But now since he beat the Bills he suddenly became good?
Recievers? Ted Ginn? (overrated) Greg Camarillo (average) Davone Bess (I actually like him and Anthany Fasono.

Does that compare with Jericho Cotchery, Braylon Edwards and Dustin Keller. You are out of your mind if you think its anywhere close.

So yeah other than your running game your offense blows. Now look at the D:

Good run D
Bad secondary

I like your rookie CB's but seriously people have already been calling Sean Smith a shutdown CB. That is absolutely ridiculous. He is a very young and talented CB and seems like he has the pottential of becoming one but this is his rookie year! Look at the NFL there are like five actual shutdown corners (Revis being one of them.) Sean Smith is definitely not! Vontae Davis is good probably worse than Sean Smith but could have a good future. Will Allen is getting old and is above average at best.

Oh god your safeties are absolutely dreadful. Good run stoppers TERRIBLE in coverage.

Don't get me started at our secondary it is incredible! Kerry Rhodes (overrated still amazing) Jim Leonhard (looking solid better than both of your safeties) REVIS (A.K.A. GOD) and Lito Sheppard (solid #2).

My honest prediction I think this will be a close game but the Jets will take a lead and force Chad Henne to actually throw the ball and will screw it up big time. The score will not reflect how close this game really was because up to the fourth quarter it will be a very (and slow) game.

Jets: 27
Dolphins: 17

Yes, I'm a kid, i'm not doing a lot of grammar on a forum.

Jetsfan89, I am no sig connoisseur, but that just might be the fruitiest sig I have ever seen.

Excellent......done deal. Loser wears opposing fans avatar for the following week until the next game day (sunday).

The winner should PM the loser the avatar of their choice. Obviously it will have to be within forum rules.

Back
Top Bottom