Jets-Dolphins Predict the Score | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets-Dolphins Predict the Score

I can't see us winning this guys/I hate being a pessimist. Jets up 24-14. Sorry. Sanchez is better then Henne, and how much can the wildcat do. I'll be shocked if it turns out other wise.

Your crowd?? Are you kidding. I've been to games down there. My kid could quiet that crowd. At best the place is 75% full and since your playing the Jets 25% are our fans. So I doubt a stadium thats half full with Fish fans is gonna distract anyone.

Like I said earlier the only way you guys win this game is if Sanchez gives it you. If he doesnt turn the ball over we win. I think it will be close at half

13-7

but end up finishing at 27 - 13....

You guys will rack up a few yards on the ground but it wont be enough. And if you guys are not afraid of Edwards at all like you claim I hope you're D coordinator plays single coverage on him.

And to the guy who said Revis was over hyped...C'MON MAN!! He shut down Moss, Johnson, and Colston. You can hate the Jets but dont let it effect your sense of reason.

Sanchez wont be so hot on the road this year.

Your crowd?? Are you kidding. I've been to games down there. My kid could quiet that crowd. At best the place is 75% full and since your playing the Jets 25% are our fans. So I doubt a stadium thats half full with Fish fans is gonna distract anyone.

Like I said earlier the only way you guys win this game is if Sanchez gives it you. If he doesnt turn the ball over we win. I think it will be close at half

13-7

but end up finishing at 27 - 13....

You guys will rack up a few yards on the ground but it wont be enough. And if you guys are not afraid of Edwards at all like you claim I hope you're D coordinator plays single coverage on him.

And to the guy who said Revis was over hyped...C'MON MAN!! He shut down Moss, Johnson, and Colston. You can hate the Jets but dont let it effect your sense of reason.
You're absolutely correct IMO. We don't really even have a homefield advantage, except the heat of course. But that hurts us too.

that's a pretty bold prediction, my orange & teal friend....but i will beg to differ...and here's my train of thought on that:

1) the Jets are coming off a loss
2) our defense has been lights out
3) the additions of Pace & B.Edwards will create matchup problems and open up the run game (in regards to Edwards)
4) No Chad Pennington (not that will make a difference...his arm is garbage)
5) Rex Ryan figured out how to stop the wildcat last January.....without that....you guys have nothing.
and
6) We've owned the Dolphins over the last few seasons.

like i said....I'm not trying to start anything....just being realistic.

It's amazing how we (all fans) can hold things up to the light then twist and turn it so it looks just the way we want it to. We do it, you do it. Its fun because it gives us some sense of control. It helps to eliminate the uncertainty of rooting for our favorite teams.

I was going to take your 6 bullet items and twist them so that I can show you them how I see them, but all of those items have for the most part been discounted and argued to death so I won't.

It's going to be a great game to watch, Or at least that is what I am expecting. But that's my twist. I have watched many football game where all the so called experts predicted this or that and got the polar opposite. So as much as I am expecting a low scoring slug fest I wouldn't be at all surprised of the Dolphins ran away with it either =)
clear.gif

Dolphins 21
Jets 20

We always win by 1 point in our orange jerseys...BUT WE STILL WIN!!!!

:lol:

I seriously don't see how anyone can seriously predict we'll put up 21 points. The Saints struggled to do that. Take the freaking homer glasses off, fellas.

I can't see us winning this guys/I hate being a pessimist. Jets up 24-14. Sorry. Sanchez is better then Henne, and how much can the wildcat do. I'll be shocked if it turns out other wise.
Nothing wrong with predicting a Jets win but base it on something that holds credence not Sanchez is better then Henne.

The Dolphins defense has got to limit the Jets offense and the offense can not turn the ball over. No way in hell we score 3 TDs against the Jets on offense.

I seriously don't see how anyone can seriously predict we'll put up 21 points. The Saints struggled to do that. Take the freaking homer glasses off, fellas.

Because these games don't always go as planned. I have seem way to many monday night games where everyone predicted a defensive struggle and have it turn out to be a slug fest. 21 Points isn't a lot unless you expect that the 4 games played is a large enough sampling that we can take our current stats and just multiply is by 4. If that's the case lets just end the season now.....

my real prediction (49-7 was a joke):

-I think the jets will def test that secondary early (miami ranked 24th), i dont think miami will stack the box like the past 3 teams have done. With cotch opposite edwards and keller in the slot, they def wont put 8 in the box.

-I've seen some posts on here saying revis is overhyped not sure how that came about but revis is a shut down corner, just check the stats. I doubt miami comes out and ask Henne to win the game for them, they are 2nd in rushing and will rely on that. We have been mediocre with our rush def (13th) but i think we contain the dolphins, because the WR's arent exactly the greatest.

I think:

Jets win if: we contain dolphins rushing attack and sanchez doesnt give you guys points. I also think Leon will break a kick off for 6, miami only has 1 TB on the year and havent been awesome on ST

Dolphins win if: They can force multiple to's from sanchez and if our defense doesn't show up meaning you guys will run all over us

Jets 17 Phins 14 in OT

Fins 56
Jets 3

Ronnie Brown - 275 Rushing yards
Ricky Williams - 150 Rushing yards
Henne - 27 yards passing

T. Jones - -3 yards rushing, 1 fumble
L. Wasington - 4 yards rushing, -8 yards receiving
Sanchez - 4 yards passing, 4 INT's, 1 fumble
no i think sanchez will probably get at least 40 yards passing, and leon washington will be postive recieving yards. everything else is accurate.

Back
Top Bottom