Jets fans rejoicing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans rejoicing

jgarMD

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Some fans on theganggreen.com are rejoicing over the Boston news. It is kind of sad. :mad:

Jets fans need any help they can get. They're team sucks and they know it. But they can have fun with this. The Dolphins will still sweep them. And the Bills. They'll have a high draft pick, and a new coach. They'll be back next year.

Haha, you know whats funny?

OUR OFFENSE WILL STILL BEAT WHAT THEY CALL A DEFENSE!

PHINZ!!! :fire:

That just shows how infantile and inbred many Jets fans are. To laugh at someone else's misfortune amounts to bad karma, and what goes around, comes around.
A true fan should never laugh or rejoice in a serious injury suffered by players of any team, no matter what they think of that team.

Phinz4Life said:
Haha, you know whats funny?

OUR OFFENSE WILL STILL BEAT WHAT THEY CALL A DEFENSE!

PHINZ!!! :fire:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yea ok. Keep thinking that. Like you guys didnt celebrate after Pennington went down last year??

MrClean said:
That just shows how infantile and inbred many Jets fans are. To laugh at someone else's misfortune amounts to bad karma, and what goes around, comes around.
A true fan should never laugh or rejoice in a serious injury suffered by players of any team, no matter what they think of that team.
:roflmao:

You mean like:
http://outnow.ch/Media/Img/2003/WrongTurn/movie.1/19.jpg
?

DaChosenOne25 said:

Yea ok. Keep thinking that. Like you guys didnt celebrate after Pennington went down last year??
ummm....no i didnt. Its kind of sick to rejoice at someone tearing up there knee.

DaChosenOne25 said:

I didn't. But that's because I'm not a d1ckhead. I have respect. Injuries are not something to cheer about.

Let the jets rejoice all they want. We beat them twice last year without Boston. Yes we had Ricky but in the first game he had 34 carries for 125 3.7 yds a carry and 1 TD. and we beat them 21-10. The next game CHAMBERS HAD 9 CATCHES FOR 153. We only had 81 total yards rushing. We had 316 yards passing and didn't have Boston. We won 23-21. It was close and the last game of the season but we won. We went 10-6 without Boston. I am optimistic that after surgury they will say well the injury wasn't as bad as we expected he will be out 6 weeks. I hate that he is out but he hasn't given us anything yet. There will be recievers (and good ones) released and we will have a crack at more help. Just another test for the team.

Ok guys. Don't take all your yelling out at us Jets fans. I don't think sweeping us will be all simple either.

jgarMD said:
Some fans on theganggreen.com are rejoicing over the Boston news. It is kind of sad. :mad:

It's nothing to be suprised about.

I've always said that NYers don't have the reputation of being the rudest people in the US for nothing. It's typical and dosen't suprise me in the least.
I hate that they all move down here to S. Florida. Run into a loudmouth jacka$$ down here and chances are they are from NY.

Again, this dosen't suprise me in the least. Typical behavior for them.

Back
Top Bottom