Jets fans rejoicing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans rejoicing

guys, he did try to come here peacefully, theres no need to insult him becuz hes a Jets fan. Let me tellu on behalf of most ppl here, dont worry about us hassling u, were just very edgy right now...we went from SB to .500 in most minds in less then a month.

FinFan24 said:
guys, he did try to come here peacefully, theres no need to insult him becuz hes a Jets fan. Let me tellu on behalf of most ppl here, dont worry about us hassling u, were just very edgy right now...we went from SB to .500 in most minds in less then a month.
I agree, I even posted a thank you to one of the Jets fans that posted a thread on here of those that are sympathetic to our situation. They do have some class act "sports" fans over there. And here we are acting like raving lunatics, when they come here in peace, well some of them, just because a few bad seeds precede them. To any Jets fans, that have come in peace, please read the entire thread and look for my thanks.

Will do.

It's pretty sad to see this kinda stuff here.

Hey man, I don't wish anything serious on anyone. Heck, I don't wish ANY injury on ANYONE. But if Chad Pennington broke his throwing hand this year, you're not gonna see any tears flowing over here, ESPECIALLY after the offseason we've just been through (and are still going through).

Dinobot 2 said:
There ya go! You guys aren't any different. So don't ***** about how Jets fans are scum!

I was going to say that I celabrated too when Chad went down.......but I'm from Jersey, too, just like the other guy, so what would you expect??

So I guess the NY/NJ thing holds true.......we are scumbags!!!!!!

:jetssuck: :drinkers:

Well said finfan. I'm just really pissed right now. My apologies to the jet fan.

Jeez, is everyone here from Jersey like me?

It's sad that Boston got hurt. Boston is a weird guy, and it does help the Jets. I am a little bit happy competition-wise, and that's human nature, but it's still bad news.

Jetfanmack said:
Jeez, is everyone here from Jersey like me?

It's sad that Boston got hurt. Boston is a weird guy, and it does help the Jets. I am a little bit happy competition-wise, and that's human nature, but it's still bad news.
I don't think it really helps the Jets they still have the ****tiest secondary and defense in the east. I think we can beat them deep with the receivers we have now.

Somewhere after member 3500 this board's thought process took a nosedive.

I'm not 'rejoicing' Boston got hurt, but the Dolphins management took a gamble on this guy and it didn't pay off. I have to admit, the Ricky Williams situation was pretty funny, but its disgusting if anybody makes light of Boston's situation. It is a very serious injury...one that may even be career threatening if he can't rehab his way back after surgery. The guy had big talent and its kinda depressing to see that talent go to waste.

I know not all fins fan were laughing at the Jets last season when Penny went down, but for those who have...now you know how it feels and hopefully that will prevent you from mocking other teams when their players get hurt.

FinsFan74 said:
Okay, let me get this straight. You don't want us to think bad about "Jets Fans" yet you sit there and say that you have HATRED for anything to do with our team?? Brilliant post there guy! Brilliant!
Please read the entire post he made. We are rivals.. he was just qualifing how we feel about each other in the opening statement. He then proceeds to say how it should not effect ones emotions when a player goes down. Don't take the first couple of sentences and try to spin-doctor it. He was being genuine. There are true "sports" fans out there that don't taint their words with bias. Give some poeple more respect than that, please.

We have quite a few here that feel the same way as him. Yet they are die hard Fins fans. Heck.. read the whole thread. Even Muck replies and says thank you.

You can be a phinatic(pun intended) and still be a fan of the game all at the same time. Sure, trash talking and bashing can be fun. But a t certain times, it's just not called for. Our case in point. And the Jets last year with the loss of Pennington.

BlitPhinFan said:
Please read the entire post he made. We are rivals.. he was just qualifing how we feel about each other in the opening statement. He then proceeds to say how it should not effect ones emotions when a player goes down. Don't take the first couple of sentences and try to spin-doctor it. He was being genuine. There are true "sports" fans out there that don't taint their words with bias. Give some poeple more respect than that, please.

We have quite a few here that feel the same way as him. Yet they are die hard Fins fans. Heck.. read the whole thread. Even Muck replies and says thank you.

You can be a phinatic(pun intended) and still be a fan of the game all at the same time. Sure, trash talking and bashing can be fun. But a t certain times, it's just not called for. Our case in point. And the Jets last year with the loss of Pennington.
I just find it hard to dish respect when I tried to be genuine when posting at their website about someone who was injured and everyone jumped down my throat about it not being genuine...so that kind of soured my opinion among other things...I just think hatred is a pretty strong word, so if you don't like my opinion then hey that's kewl...I have my reasons, but show NO hatred toward ANYONE

Not even us Bills fans are that bad, we feel for you guys but obviously it helps....I know some of you Miami fans are good guys that come and chat on our site Bills zone, so we understand!!!!!

Just can't get a break this year at all!!!

Back
Top Bottom