Jets fans rejoicing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets fans rejoicing

Dinobot 2 said:
Ugh You people.......

You guys would be happy if we had a crappy offseason. You guys were happy in a way when Chad went down. Don't try to tell us that we New Yorkers are scum.

Trekbiz said:
It's nothing to be suprised about.

I've always said that NYers don't have the reputation of being the rudest people in the US for nothing. It's typical and dosen't suprise me in the least.
I hate that they all move down here to S. Florida. Run into a loudmouth jacka$$ down here and chances are they are from NY.

Again, this dosen't suprise me in the least. Typical behavior for them.
Hey pal, you want a baseball bat right in the kisser? :fire:

Haha, proved you RIGHT. Now you better duck.

DaChosenOne25 said:
Thank you for posting this. It's great to see good "sports" fans out there. I for one wasn't gloating over Pennington's injury last year. I hate to see any good man go down. Besides, there is no glory in defeating a depleted enemy. It is much more honorable/satisfying to want your enemy at their best when you defeat them. I cringe every time I see any good man go down. When I say good man, I mean good on and off the field. And I never saw any reason why Pennington was bad on or off the field.

Thank you for the kind words on your boards. SB3 and a few others there are truly class acts and true "sports" fans.

Yea ok. Keep thinking that. Like you guys didnt celebrate after Pennington went down last year??

I celebrated. And I'll celebrate again when he goes down this year.

I celebrated. And I'll celebrate again when he goes down this year.
There ya go! You guys aren't any different. So don't ***** about how Jets fans are scum!

There ya go! You guys aren't any different. So don't ***** about how Jets fans are scum!

Jet fans ARE scum. That can't be debated.

Don't you see how your making yourself a hypocrite!

You'd be glad to see Chad go down huh? Your scum then! Foolish......

You'd be glad to see Chad go down huh? Your scum then! Foolish......

I guess I am then. Guess what? Don't care. go back to the Jet board.

Back
Top Bottom