Jets Fan's think they will win the division...ROFL!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Fan's think they will win the division...ROFL!!!

Originally posted by Jets_Rule
I don't knowabout Jay, but Vinny had 4.( Raiders, Bengals, Fins, Colts.) Now that is 4TH QUATER COMEBACKS.

Jay had 5(Seattle, Oakland, Indy, Bills, and Denver)

Originally posted by booyeah_

Jay had 5(Seattle, Oakland, Indy, Bills, and Denver)
That is a lie, because Vinny tied the NFL record for comebacks in the 4th quater.

That is a lie, because Vinny tied the NFL record for comebacks in the 4th quater.

Lie? Thats how many 4th quarter comebacks we had last year while Jay was at QB. You just don't want to listen to the truth.

Originally posted by booyeah_

Lie? Thats how many 4th quarter comebacks we had last year while Jay was at QB. You just don't want to listen to the truth.
prove it? post a link? If I'm wrong I will say I'm sorry, but I know I'm not.

BTW - if I wasn't dealing with a myopic Jets fan, I'd mention Brian Sipe and the Cardiac Kids right about here, but since he doesn't even know who they are, or the fact that 4 comeback wins is NOT the NFL record is irrelevant.

My guess is that you think Al Toon was better than Steve Largent too ...

Klecko better than Reggie White ...

Richard Todd over Marino ....

Myopia.

Originally posted by Coach_Largent

BTW - if I wasn't dealing with a myopic Jets fan, I'd mention Brian Sipe and the Cardiac Kids right about here, but since he doesn't even know who they are, or the fact that 4 comeback wins is NOT the NFL record is irrelevant.

My guess is that you think Al Toon was better than Steve Largent too ...

Klecko better than Reggie White ...

Richard Todd over Marino ....

Myopia.
I know who Sipe is. He was the QB for the Cleveland Browns.
I can give a very unbias opinion. don't believe me just go to ganggreen.com and read what I post over there. I am #1 Jets Fan.

See the problem the Jets have, is that they are still very weak at DT. That is exactly where you need to be stout to stop a guy like Ricky Williams...or else you just get ran on all day long, and it doesn't make any difference how great your corners are...cause we don't need to pass.

The Jets have our number...no doubt, and I wouldn't be suprised if they went 2-14 and still beat us twice. It's the wierdest thing I have ever seen that whole Jets thing.

didn't the D INT a pass and ran back for a TD to give the Fins a win?

Jay threw a TD in the 4th quarter that game to Chambers.

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Nope, but without him, we still lose.
I guess it's just one of those deals where the QB gets to much of the credit?

Back
Top Bottom