JETS fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JETS fans?

FinsFan74

Cement Shoes Distributor
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Here it is Tuesday and we have another huge game against the Jets this week. Where are their fans, they are usually here by now? Eerily quiet.....what's going on?!

Here it is Tuesday and we have another huge game against the Jets this week. Where are their fans, they are usually here by now? Eerily quiet.....what's going on?!

We usually complain because they are here too much. Now we're complaining because they're not here enough??

I for one am simply glad that it's Jets week again. :)

No more dwelling on last week. It's time to get to the important topic:

IT'S TIME TO SWEEP THESE LOUSY, ROTTEN, STINKING, SLIMY, LICE-INFESTED, RETARDED, PATHETIC, MOUTH-BREATHING, PUKE-GREEN WASTES OF TIME AND SPACE!

Im here also.After last game I actually came to eat crow even though I never talked smack before the game.I knew it was gonna be close and I think this one will be too.I had to listen to some of your ******* "fans" tell me to crawl back into my hole after i congratulated you so its not like its pleasurable to post here.

I did however read the end of the world threads that were all over this week so that did give me some pleasure.Its funny how there were so many posts here on how the Jets boards were so funny because of the gloom and despair after the "asswhooping" we took from the Dolphins.Funny how it comes around

Anyways I look for this game to come down to the wire just like the last game did.The ammount of injuries on both sides takes away alot from this game but injuries are a key part in any teams success.

Ide like to tell ya we are gonna dominate you but I just cant do it.This game is huge for both teams.And its gonna be a dog fight.

I dont wish you good luck.I hate the Dolphins as bad as you hate the Jets.I will wish you good luck against the Patsies but that is all.

I don't think any of us Dolphin fans are in any position to trash talk to any team, regardless of who it is. Until we can play consistently well, and not have all of this shoulda', coulda', woulda', if this and if that bullsh*t, we need to keep our effing mouths shut.

I don't think any of us Dolphin fans are in any position to trash talk to any team, regardless of who it is. Until we can play consistently well, and not have all of this shoulda', coulda', woulda', if this and if that bullsh*t, we need to keep our effing mouths shut.

i couldnt agree more. i dont see how any dolphin fan could fix there mouth to say that were gonna beat a quality team. too many mistakes, too inconsistant.

Yea...we're terrified. You guys are the scariest 2-4 team ever.

"You are what your record says you are" - Bill Parcells

If you listened to Damien Woody on Sirius about 30 mins ago...he might think we are the scariest 2-4 team...

The part I liked the most was Woody talking about how the Jets offense has to keep drives alive to keep the Miami offense off the field.

When was the last time anybody worried about our offense being on the field?

Yea your right we did choke. but why couldnt your Jests core on the Saints?

It's a little harder to beat that tam in the Dome than at home. You guys had the luxury of playing them at home in a trap game for them then you had a 24-3 lead and still couldn't win.

i couldnt agree more. i dont see how any dolphin fan could fix there mouth to say that were gonna beat a quality team. too many mistakes, too inconsistant.

It's all in fun though. You guys earned the right by beating us a few weeks ago.

As much as i agree with you....this is the Jets, not a quality team.

Back
Top Bottom