JETS fans? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JETS fans?

Yea, I know. I just find it comical, that's all.

One thing I did just realize, since the "clown QB" took over, we've gone from 26th in the NFL to #10 in totall offense....

He had one good game in that span. You have been scoring b/c of the WC.

The point is, we were one Ted Ginn trade away from winning that game. You guys are much further than that!

w/o ted you probably don't beat us the first time and Ted didn't give up 46 points.

We do not need Ted Ginn to beat anybody! I'm sure anybody in this forum will tell you the same thing.

Most of them are quiet because they know what's coming.

no we are quiet because unlike the fin trolls at our board, we understand it is YOUR board and we are guests. As far as eating crow, please. Some of you guys talk like it was an a** kicking...you won on the last play. Typical Jet-Dolphin game, no matter who has the better record od better team.

as far as knowing whats coming, impossible to say except that we are as confident as you are..You may run where Jenkins should be and we may throw on Davis..He can expect to grow up pretty quickly with the Jets & Patriots back to back..good luck to him....NOT

no we are quiet because unlike the fin trolls at our board, we understand it is YOUR board and we are guests. As far as eating crow, please. Some of you guys talk like it was an a** kicking...you won on the last play. Typical Jet-Dolphin game, no matter who has the better record od better team.

as far as knowing whats coming, impossible to say except that we are as confident as you are..You may run where Jenkins should be and we may throw on Davis..He can expect to grow up pretty quickly with the Jets & Patriots back to back..good luck to him....NOT
I hope "dirty" Sanchez tries to throw on Vonte. I cant wait so see that pick 6. He had one against Buffalo, now he is going to work on your "Sanchize". At least one for every division rival this year. :up:

I hope "dirty" Sanchez tries to throw on Vonte. I cant wait so see that pick 6. He had one against Buffalo, now he is going to work on your "Sanchize". At least one for every division rival this year. :up:

That is funny stuff. You missed you calling, you should be doing stand-up in Hollywood

You are very wrong sir. Here you go, these are your stats.
YPG 337.0 16th in the league Pass YPG 152.1 28th in the league Rush YPG 184.9 1st in the league.....Whereas Miami is as follows......339.0 YPG 15th in the league, Pass YPG 168.7 26th in the league, Rush YPG 170.3 2nd in the league. Get your facts straight:up:

Thanks for the correction....I wonder how SI.coms dolphins page has use listed as #10 in offense....

Vontae has already gotten his (although I certainly wouldn't mind many, many more). It's time for Sean Smith to get a couple picks.

Vontae has already gotten his (although I certainly wouldn't mind many, many more). It's time for Sean Smith to get a couple picks.
Screw it let them both get a pick 6 this week. How awesome would that be against the lowly division rivals?:hi5:

I think it was thr PPG they used on SI to come up with that ranking.

I guess you guys are quiet from the humiliating choke last week?

Like the Jets "choke" against the Bills the week after we beat their ***? I'd much rather "choke" against the Saints than the Bills. If I'm not mistaken, we were the only team this year to actually have a lead or such a large lead on the Saints. Couple that fact with the fact that we already beat the Jets soundly and it's looking like we will sweep the sorry Jets. We'll see though come Sunday afternoon.

You obviously dont watch football. If he catches the 3 that he dropped in the 4th QTR we keep drives alive and keep Brees off the field and maintain our 10 point lead.

If..if...who's to say something else wouldn't have gone wrong. IF...if...your D stopped Brees it wouldn't have been an issue.

And if Grandma had b*lls she'd be Grandpa.

Back
Top Bottom