JETS fans? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JETS fans?

yeah, we came back from 17-0 to make it a close game.
Whoa whoa....wait a minute...you say you were down 17-0 correct...you MIRACULOUSLY came back and scored 10 points to make it a CLOSE game with a final of 24-10!!! Guy you lost to the Saints by more than we did...so tell me exactly who was CLOSER to winning?

Oh okay, so what difference does that make exactly? You were losing in the beginning and we lost in the end...

We didn't blow a 3 TD lead. if you can't see the difference I can't help you.

Whoa whoa....wait a minute...you say you were down 17-0 correct...you MIRACULOUSLY came back and scored 10 points to make it a CLOSE game with a final of 24-10!!! Guy you lost to the Saints by more than we did...so tell me exactly who was CLOSER to winning?

We lost by more b/c the Saints K missed a PAT against you or you would have lost 48-34.

the thing is, we played the Saints the hardest they've seen for one half. it was clear in the 2nd half that we didn't have the talent to match up with them yet. we poked them in the eye in the 1st half, they responded in the 2nd and we had no answers. time to move on.

we've already shown we have the talent to hang with and beat the Jets though. if we can do it on the road remains to be seen. we haven't played well on the road yet.

the thing is, we played the Saints the hardest they've seen for one half. it was clear in the 2nd half that we didn't have the talent to match up with them yet. we poked them in the eye in the 1st half, they responded in the 2nd and we had no answers. time to move on.

we've already shown we have the talent to hang with and beat the Jets though. if we can do it on the road remains to be seen. we haven't played well on the road yet.

excellent post, you nailed it

We were down a TD on the road at NO midway through the 4th, Buf was w/in a Fg in the 4th. Miami had a great half, NO playe dit's worst football of the year that half and they still came back to beat you.

You guys can certainly beat us again, I think this week is your season. Falling to 2-5 will make it near impossible to make the playoffs but a win this week and you are right back in it. You guys are far from dead, you have a good team. Better than I expected thouhg I did expect you to be good.

We were down a TD on the road at NO midway through the 4th, Buf was w/in a Fg in the 4th. Miami had a great half, NO playe dit's worst football of the year that half and they still came back to beat you.

You guys can certainly beat us again, I think this week is your season. Falling to 205 will make it near impossible to make the playoffs but a win this week and you are right back in it. You guys are far from dead, you have a good team. Better than I expected thouhg I did expect you to be good.

of course i could say we played our worst football of the year during the 2nd half. it doesn't change anything

can we just anoint the dolphins as the what if superbowl champions because thats all i hear from everyone what if and we coulda shoulda woulda at the end of the day the record is all that matters. dolphins are 2-4 and the cellar dwellers. end of story

you people are hilarious so the dolphins are 4-0 when it comes to closer to winning right?

Oh okay, so what difference does that make exactly? You were losing in the beginning and we lost in the end...

at the end of the day both the jets and dolphins lost. nothing is added to your record bc you came close, morale loses are bs

opoc17137mid-1.jpg

So the jest are going to wear those white St Louis Rams jerseys again ?

Your kidding me right? Ted Ginn and Ted Ginn alone is the reason you lost that game?!? Come on man... :crazy: Ted Ginn wasnt completely responsible for blowing that lead. And last time I checked he doesn't play on the defense that got shredded in the second half.

The Saints put up 6 points on our defense in the 4th Quarter.

Not saying our D played well that game by any stretch, but the two pick 6's didn't help with the overall impression of our defense getting shredded.

And Ginn's drop more than helped us lose that game. He dropped the ball that Sharper picked and ran back for a TD. He also dropped a key ball thrown to him in the last drive that him in the gut. He was a big reason why we lost this game.

Gibril didn't help either with his sprinting next to Shockey for 40 yards without even attempting to tackle him. It's almost like the guy signed with the Phins and his sole purpose was to sabatoge the team - I'm being sarcastic here, but he really has been the worst player on this team, no question.

Back
Top Bottom