JETS fans? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JETS fans?

Well, IMO, if any of the crap from Sunday lingers with this team, it will be very difficult for us to go up there and beat the Jets. They're probably feeling pretty good about themselves after Sunday...even though it was the Raiders. I personally think they'll be ready for the wildcat this time, so we may need to find some offensive output elsewhere...yeah, elsewhere.:confused:

And can we please stop 'bragging' about how we played the Saints tougher than anyone else this year? Give me a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
No shame losing to the Saints. The Saints and the COlts are the best teams in the NFL right now.

Now losing to the Bills at home.....WOW that would suck lol

The Colts are very overrated, they haven't beaten anybody all year.

No shame losing to the Saints. The Saints and the COlts are the best teams in the NFL right now.

Now losing to the Bills at home.....WOW that would suck lol

Yea, we know. The fins lead the league in moral victories this year. Congrats on that.

Yea, we know. The fins lead the league in moral victories this year. Congrats on that.

Umm what?? Where did I say anything about "moral victories"??

I was simply pointing out that that its not embarrassing losing to the Saints or the Colts. Peyton and Brees are the best in the business right now.

Like I said, I would rather lose to the Saints or the Colts rather than the Bills at home.:lol2:

The Colts are very overrated, they haven't beaten anybody all year.

I would say they are a Top 5 team in the NFL...no question. They have the best QB in the NFL and Bob Sanders is back.

Believe me, I cant stand their bandwagon fans. I lived in Indiana for a long time and there were so many of these fans that jumped on the Colts bandwagon after they won the Super Bowl in 2007.

I would say they are a Top 5 team in the NFL...no question. They have the best QB in the NFL and Bob Sanders is back.

Believe me, I cant stand their bandwagon fans. I lived in Indiana for a long time and there were so many of these fans that jumped on the Colts bandwagon after they won the Super Bowl in 2007.

They have one of the best reg season QBs in the NFL and I think thye are good but again they haven't beaten anyone. The lone decent team they beat(Ari) was sturggling early in the year when they played.

They have one of the best reg season QBs in the NFL and I think thye are good but again they haven't beaten anyone. The lone decent team they beat(Ari) was sturggling early in the year when they played.

You can say the exact same thing about the Jets beating the Pats. A rusty Tom Brady, no Mayo or Welker, and and away game?? Sorry junc but your about to find out that the Jets are no better than a 500 team and with all their injuries, probably much worse. As a Pat fan the Fins are much more of threat than the Jets.

You can say the exact same thing about the Jets beating the Pats. A rusty Tom Brady, no Mayo or Welker, and and away game?? Sorry junc but your about to find out that the Jets are no better than a 500 team and with all their injuries, probably much worse. As a Pat fan the Fins are much more of threat than the Jets.

Arizona started 1-2, did NE?

You can beleive that all you want but I don't think the NE players and coaches believe that.

Arizona started 1-2, did NE?

You can beleive that all you want but I don't think the NE players and coaches believe that.

It''s the players and coachs job to treat every team like they are the best in the League but it doesn't make it so. Jet fans with half a brain are scared S-less at facing the Fins much less the Pats, heck I would bet that by the time the Jets face the Pats again the Jets season will be pretty much decided.

Back
Top Bottom