Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Handed A Free Playoff Spot

you bring the reputation of this board down. hes not a jets fan its the truth the jets are a good team. just because you think they suck because you want them to doesn't change anything

lmfao at this cat really thinking I care about reputation on a internet message board, you cant be serious?

They will be one and done. Only way they can compete is against backup players. Bengals will crush them next week in Cincy.

This morning I was listening to a guy on CBS who used to be on the NFL's Competition Committee (Charlie Casserly). He said that the NFL might consider seeding teams #1 - #6 at the end of season in their Conferences by overall record and not according to who wins the division. I like this idea as it would likely keep teams who have wrapped up the division early from resting players. But then you could conceivable have division winners not make the playoffs at all. :lol:

I hate the Jets, but they did what we had a chance to do and did not. They have a good team, and anything is possible once you are in. See the Giants 2 years ago.

Whatever they won more games then we did and made the playoffs, we had more then enough chances to put us in the playoffs and blew it, no worries. The fun starts soon. I love the offseason, this one should be interesting. As for the Jets grats to them they are in, no biggie.
Chubbs

All you can ask for is to get in, that's it.....

Look at the Saints and the Colts. Once the playoffs start, anything can happen.

Can't really bash a team if they win, especially when it propels them into the playoffs.

We had so many opportunities and we failed at each and every stop. We have to correct this next season.

d-1

I hate the Jets but they do have the #1 defense and running game in the league, thats a dangerous combo in the playoffs.

It's not the Jets problem if other teams sit starters, their job is to win the game, they did just that two weeks in a row and deserve to get in.

This morning I was listening to a guy on CBS who used to be on the NFL's Competition Committee (Charlie Casserly). He said that the NFL might consider seeding teams #1 - #6 at the end of season in their Conferences by overall record and not according to who wins the division. I like this idea as it would likely keep teams who have wrapped up the division early from resting players. But then you could conceivable have division winners not make the playoffs at all. :lol:

He probably ment ranking the teams #1-#6 out of the teams that make the playoffs. For example a 11-5 wildcard team would have a higher seed than a 10-6 division winner. Thats just what i assume out of it.

I hate the Jets but they do have the #1 defense and running game in the league, thats a dangerous combo in the playoffs.

It's not the Jets problem if other teams sit starters, their job is to win the game, they did just that two weeks in a row and deserve to get in.

The funny thing is that if it was Miami in the Jets place, we still probably would have found a way to lose those game too.

LOL... The Jets, what a joke. Wouldn't surprise me if the Bengals gave them that game just to get a quick peak at their first round opponent and adjust accordingly. The Jets.... HA!

Back
Top Bottom