Jets Open As One Point Favorite Versus Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Open As One Point Favorite Versus Dolphins

I think the Lions look like **** but I won't take anything away from the Jets.

They are a strong team at the line and have talent on defense. Darnold is a rookie, but he's a good rookie. Will be tough to beat them in their home opener. The Jets crowd is gonna be very fired up after they start the season 1-0.

To put what Darnold is doing tonight in perspective when Ryan Tannehill was the same age as Darnold is tonight he was the backup QB playing WR at Texas A&M as a red shirt sophmore that wouldn't start his first game until over a year later.

Detroit is not very good this year. I followed them during the preseason and even that 3rd game/dress rehearsal and they looked terrible defensively and offensively.

To put what Darnold is doing tonight in perspective when Ryan Tannehill was the same age as Darnold is tonight he was the backup QB playing WR at Texas A&M as a red shirt sophmore.

The only perspective I take away from that comment is you desperately looking for anything to use as a dig to RT.

Stafford starting to flex his muscles.

What makes you say the Titans are not a good team? Because they lost to Miami? They were a playoff team in 2017 and seeing that this was the first game of the season you can't say you've seen enough of them this year to say they're a bad team. Depending on their health at tackle and qb I think the could finish second in the division and maybe push Jacksonville.
Injuries and a New coach as well as how they looked. I'm not knocking the win at all, but don't see them as a power house this year.

Back
Top Bottom