Jets Open As One Point Favorite Versus Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Open As One Point Favorite Versus Dolphins

What makes you say the Titans are not a good team? Because they lost to Miami? They were a playoff team in 2017 and seeing that this was the first game of the season you can't say you've seen enough of them this year to say they're a bad team. Depending on their health at tackle and qb I think the could finish second in the division and maybe push Jacksonville.

The Titans blow. Mike Vrabel is an unqualified moron who hired an offensive coordinator who is insisting on running an offensive scheme which doesn't fit his personnel at all. I mean, his qualifications were literally "played for DA PATRIOTS" and "coached a bad defense for one season" and the messed up ownership structure of the Titans decided "Huh, this is definitely our guy."

They've suffered multiple key injuries already, including both starting safeties, two starting linebackers, both starting tackles, their starting TE (best player on their offense), and one of their starting receivers is coming off an injury, too.

That's a bad football team that's going to win like 5 games this season, maybe fewer now as these injuries start piling up quickly, and we face a much tougher game vs the Jets in NYC next week. Dolphins need to play better this coming Sunday to make it to 2-0. Period.

That spread will move up as it should. Does anyone remember last year in our second game everyone thought it would be an easy victory and we nearly got shot out against Josh McCown? The Jets are a better team than last year. I know Tannehill is back but still.

If the game ended right now the Jets would probably be at least 3 point favorite, maybe 4 or 5.

That spread will move up as it should. Does anyone remember last year in our second game everyone thought it would be an easy victory and we nearly got shot out against Josh McCown? The Jets are a better team than last year. I know Tannehill is back but still.

One of the worst games I’ve ever watched. Cutler’s offense was highly offensive.

after tonight, point spread will be 3 maybe 3.5 and Darnold does look good for his first game in the NFL. Dan Marino really did the same thing in his first ever action in the NFL, scored 2 TDs right out of the gate and almost made an incredible comeback, damn that didn't take long to know what we had in Marino.

For all of those people that think I am just passively dissing Tannehill.... you are correct.

Back
Top Bottom