Jets Open As One Point Favorite Versus Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets Open As One Point Favorite Versus Dolphins

Bill O'Brien has been pretty good. All the rest have been trash.

Bill O'Brien has been absolute ****. He squeaked into the playoffs in a dreadful AFC South and promptly got obliterated.

He literally only didn't get fired because DeShaun Watson tore his ACL and his owner is a patient, forgiving man.

Miami better not take the Jets lightly, they are going to play their home opener with some big time swagger and energy right off the bat

Miami and NY always play tight games, I expect a barn burner. I don’t see the Jets scoring this high against the Phins.

Bill O'Brien has been absolute ****. He squeaked into the playoffs in a dreadful AFC South and promptly got obliterated.

He literally only didn't get fired because DeShaun Watson tore his ACL and his owner is a patient, forgiving man.

I think you are being a bit harsh on him. They got to the 2nd round of the playoffs in 2016. He did well at Penn St. and has done a decent job with the Texans....I guess the bar is set that low with former Patriot coaches.

Back
Top Bottom