Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrChadRico

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I want the Jets to win bc I think the Bills are the favorite to win the division but It's hard for me to see the Jets oline doing good enough to outscore the Bills.

My pick is the Bills.

Who ever loses it will be hilarious to see that fanbase cry all week.

My pick? Bills win on the road . Jets still working out the kinks with K’Aaron Rodgers.

I’d really love to see them just beat the **** outta each other. Not calling for injures, but just beat up on each other in a slugfest that ultimately ends in a tie so we have sole possession of first place in the east 😁

I'll go with the Jets.
AFCE is stacked this year. Pats almost beat the Eagles yesterday after going down 16-0 in 1st Q.

I definitely want the Bills to win. Doesn't do us any favors for the Jets to be good too. We already know who the Bills are......a team we could've and should've beaten 3 times last year.

Ideally for me Bills win a boring 17-10 game and Dalton Kincaid makes no impact for Buffalo. Kincaid is the player I think we would've ended up with at 21, if our owner(s) wasn't a moron.

Pain, blues, and agony for both teams. As much as I despise both teams, I hope Buffalo wins. We get a crack at them before the jets,so we can get into undisputed first place quicker.

Until proven differently, Bill is my pick.

Jets will have a very good running attack, and efficient passing with Rodgers, with it being played in NJ, so that will be a good test.

Bills. I hope they win so we can crush them and prove even more that everyone was wrong. I don't want to beat just shitty teams, I want to beat the best teams. Plus, I ****ing hate hate hate the jets so eff them in their stupid asses!!!

I want the Jets to win bc I think the Bills are the favorite to win the division but It's hard for me to see the Jets oline doing good enough to outscore the Bills.

My pick is the Bills.

Who ever loses it will be hilarious to see that fanbase cry all week.
I’m pulling for a massive sinkhole.

Buffalo.....they are the better team.

It will be interesting to see which Aaron Rogers shows up tonight. The Hall of fame version or the disinterested and bitter version we have seen the last few years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom