Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread

Who wins?

• Bills

Votes: 86 69.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the Jets, but I think they win.

Rodgers changes nothing for the Jets. The Jets will be the Denver Broncos of 2022 this year. All hype and prime time games only to disappoint.

I honestly think the Bills are in the mistd of taking a step back this year. I'd like to see the Jets put doubt in their heads early and see the Diggs/Bill's feud escalate early in the season.

I don't like Josh Allen.

He upset me even more because his Verizon commercials were kinda funny.

The fact that he made me laugh....... I'll never forgive him
Go *vomits* JETS

Bills....Rogers isn't the same player.
I think the a wave of emotion carries the Jets to victory tonight. I almost want them to lose more so the hype machine can slow down. Just think they'll be ready to play tonight. Glass is half full, the Jets or Bills will lose tonight.

I think the jets will win….playing in NY on 9/11

I think the a wave of emotion carries the Jets to victory tonight. I almost want them to lose more so the hype machine can slow down. Just think they'll be ready to play tonight. Glass is half full, the Jets or Bills will lose tonight.
I feel you on that.....truth is , I really hate the Jets.

I don't care either way. Just give me a better game than last night. That **** was awful.

Living in Long Island, HATE the Jets. Think that D little over rated. Played against 8 or 9 backup quarterbacks last year. F the Jets…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom