Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread

Who wins?

• Bills

Votes: 86 69.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They tie. Rodgers and Allen have an after work cosmopolitan at a nearby by bar. They fall in love. They decide football is secondary to their love for each other. They both retire 5 minutes before they are due to start their next game. They get married. They spend their lives raising llamas at their llama farm.

I will watch the game for sure, but have zero preference on which team wins. I hope they somehow both lose, maybe there's some loophole in the NFL playbook to make that happen

I’m sick of the bills and everyone sucking them off. Kinda want jets tonight.
Nobody has talked about the Bills this off-season. They're being overlooked. They are going to make a statement tonight and put the Jets back in their place.

Jets have been waaaay overhyped by the media just because they got Rodgers. The Bills are IMO on a decline, but the Jets won't be able to compete with them.

Edit - also, f**k the Jets!

I am picking the Bills for this one. Allen > Rodgers. I am just hoping for a close, competitive game.

Hoping for a Bills win. Cannot believe I can say that, but after watching the Jets fall in love with themselves all off-season, I'd love to see this not work out for them. Historical defense?.... K.

Hoping for a Bills win. Cannot believe I can say that, but after watching the Jets fall in love with themselves all off-season, I'd love to see this not work out for them. Historical defense?.... K.
You don't think Josh Allen knows that DJ Reed called their defense better than the '85 Bears?

You know he does.

They tie. Rodgers and Allen have an after work cosmopolitan at a nearby by bar. They fall in love. They decide football is secondary to their love for each other. They both retire 5 minutes before they are due to start their next game. They get married. They spend their lives raising llamas at their llama farm.
What the h*ll? I can't believe that anyone would even think this scenario is within the realm of possibility... there's just no effin' way! Everyone knows that here in the USA, alpacas are more popular than llamas!

I would never cheer for players to get injured, but if I was the kind of guy who cheered for players to get injured I would be cheering for players to get injured.

But I am not the kind of guy who wold cheer for players to get injured.

From your wet dream to God's ears!

As much as I despise the Jets, Im a fan tonight. I think as a Dolphins fan, you gotta root for the weaker of the 2 teams to come out with a victory.

Plus, I actually started to like Rodgers after watching Hardknocks so it's nice to have a reason to root for him. Lord knows if he's not helping us get into the playoffs by defeating an AFC team that we may be in the race with, I'll be rooting for his demise which sucks cuz he seems like a cool dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom