Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets vs Bills.... who ya got? Game thread

Who wins?

• Bills

Votes: 86 69.9%
  • Jets

Votes: 37 30.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Diggs isn’t helping Allen anymore He’s way too demonstrative at Allen and you can tell he’s an A-hole and the kinda guy who’s very arrogant. Probably weighing on everyone. OH WELL BOO HOO BILLS lol
Diggs doesn't seem to be about the team, he's all about Diggs and Josh Allen is worse for it

Diggs doesn't seem to be about the team, he's all about Diggs and Josh Allen is worse for it
Diggs like a number of top level wrs and rbs don't want the ball all the time because they're just all about them. They're convinced that what's best for the team is for them to have the ball as much as possible. In their warped way of thinking, it is about what they think is going to get the team the win. For example Sunday when Tyreek said he believes nobody can cover him. So in his mind if the team needs a big play or big drive, the best way to get that done is to put the ball in his hands. Not saying the players are right thinking this way, but in their own way they are thinking about the team.

you guys who were laughing about rodgers aint gonna be thinking its so funny whyen tua gets concussed again and ends up with the brain power of a cucumber
I don’t know who was laughing but I'd never laugh about a player getting hurt nor wish a player would get hurt on any team.

Diggs like a number of top level wrs and rbs don't want the ball all the time because they're just all about them. They're convinced that what's best for the team is for them to have the ball as much as possible. In their warped way of thinking, it is about what they think is going to get the team the win. For example Sunday when Tyreek said he believes nobody can cover him. So in his mind if the team needs a big play or big drive, the best way to get that done is to put the ball in his hands. Not saying the players are right thinking this way, but in their own way they are thinking about the team.
His off season antics were screaming "not a team player". I've never seen Tyreek complain about not getting the ball, he's about the W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom