Jets week has officially begun! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets week has officially begun!

Fins_of_Fury

In a contract year
Reaction score
Im pumped up and ready to go. Im going to the home opener and ready to scream my head off! I encourage all dolfans with the ability to go, to please show up and make it known that WE ARE PLAYING IN OUR HOUSE! Its gonna be one hell of a show people!:up:

Already got called a db by a Jests poster for being happy about the Jests injuries. (The Revis one I think is due in part to the hold out. Didn't Mangold hold out for a while too?)

Im pumped up and ready to go. Im going to the home opener and ready to scream my head off! I encourage all dolfans with the ability to go, to please show up and make it known that WE ARE PLAYING IN OUR HOUSE! Its gonna be one hell of a show people!:up:

Exactly!!.....Get there people, even if its in the seats up the back near the top of the stadium! Get there and make some NOISE!!!!

I was lucky enough to be at last seasons home opener against Indy. It was electric! The noise was unreal!.....Sunday night needs to be bigger, better and LOUDER than that...This is the JETS we're playing here you kow....The Dirty, Stinkin', ****y, Egotistical New York JETS!!!

You know they hate you....They hate me too.....So if this is the only game you go to this season DO IT....Go tell 'em what you think of them!

This game could make a huge difference at the end of the season...........GET LOUD PEOPLE!!!!

Already got called a db by a Jests poster for being happy about the Jests injuries. (The Revis one I think is due in part to the hold out. Didn't Mangold hold out for a while too?)

I pulled my hammy and stopped dead in my tracks - Revis got beat and then grabbed the hammy - he got paid I guess he can walk off
-

It's the best week of the season... the JETS!.. Nothing get's me more riled up than the Jets/Dolphins game.

Huge! For 1st on the AFC East, on Sunday night, 2 young QBs.

We can hang with ANYBODY! We can beat ANYBODY. We took on literally one of the best QBs and RBs in the league. Took on an elite Dline.

Not pretty.. I'll take it.

There is going to be A LOT of smack going around here. We beat a damn good team.. We're a damn good team.. Jet fans better respect that!

In the words of David Lee Roth:

"It's only here and now my friends... It ain't once upon a time.... "

Enough talk... Let's prove it on the field!

ill be there alrite. my first game in Miami . cant wait. i am going to be going insane. i hope i am sitting in a section full of crazy mother ****er dolphin fans. i want to go insane. i am psycho during games in a good way.

we r going to stomp there *****.

I am so pumped for this game.

I really think our D will shut down their offense at home. They will be playing with all the confidence in the world and they should. This is the first time in many years we've had this many playmakers on D alone - Wake, Starks, Misi, Dansby, Bell, Davis.

Mark Sanchez looked competent against the Pats because they had a non-existent pass rush for most of their game, and Butler played terrible at corner. I do not foresee us having that problem.

Whether we can move the ball is another story. Now we now we can run the ball on ANYBODY. Plus, the Jets are without Jenkins. But you can bet Rex will stack the box and send a ton of blitzes so Henne has to be ready to step up. I know he can do it. He did it last year.

7 days.

just cover Keller. He is butt buddies with dirty.

wish they would have lost so they transplant new yorkers would have stayed in hiding this week.

the only bad thing is we have to wait til night time for it, all i want is for jason traitor to come on a blitz and polite to level him

Back
Top Bottom