Jets week has officially begun! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets week has officially begun!

Cant wait for the game at Meadowlands Stadium South.

If the Jets lose 4 straight to the Fins, I will be a sad panda.

we r going to ****in kick ur guys *****.

u guys have no shot. we r better then u in every asset of the game. damn right i said it. our defense is better than urs at this moment. we will pound the ball down ur throats all night.

good game today by sanchez. its about time. guess wat? u rnt playing the pats defense next week. u guys r going to be sent back to reality real quick.

u guys have no shot. we r better then u in every asset of the game. damn right i said it. our defense is better than urs at this moment. we will pound the ball down ur throats all night.

good game today by sanchez. its about time. guess wat? u rnt playing the pats defense next week. u guys r going to be sent back to reality real quick.

I think the two teams are evenly matched. Should be a great close game.

. our defense is better than urs at this moment..

HAHAHA

The fins run game is a better run game, yes. Pass game is up for grabs, with both teams obviously going to claim theirs is better. Naturally, I like the jets pass game over the fins, due to Sanchezs very efficient game, but we'll see. The fins pass rush looks good, but not so impressed with the secondary.

I think Henne will have trouble with the Jets secondary, Wilson looked better now that he is over his first game jitters, and Cromartie is settling in well. And hopefully revis quits his bitching

I expect a close, low scoring game, but it seems like we've all been wrong predicting that the last couple times

HAHAHA

The fins run game is a better run game, yes. Pass game is up for grabs, with both teams obviously going to claim theirs is better. Naturally, I like the jets pass game over the fins, due to Sanchezs very efficient game, but we'll see. The fins pass rush looks good, but not so impressed with the secondary.

I think Henne will have trouble with the Jets secondary, Wilson looked better now that he is over his first game jitters, and Cromartie is settling in well. And hopefully revis quits his bitching

I expect a close, low scoring game, but it seems like we've all been wrong predicting that the last couple times
if ur not impressed with the dolphins secondary, i guess u havent watched a dolphin game yet. its been a top secondary in the league this year.

granted its only 2 games, but yes even better then the jets. i hope sanchez isnt impressed with out secondary. let him challenge us we will eat him alive.

I've watched them. Vontae Davis is obviously exceptional, but they haven't been facing the most potent of offenses, and I doubt their ability to cover when the jets spread out the field. They have good targets in Braylon, Cotchery, and Keller, and LT is always a threat receiving.

I've watched them. Vontae Davis is obviously exceptional, but they haven't been facing the most potent of offenses, and I doubt their ability to cover when the jets spread out the field. They have good targets in Braylon, Cotchery, and Keller, and LT is always a threat receiving.

Maybe you should put down your blarney stone and try taking off your homer lenses ginger. You are killing me with this "potent offense" hahahahaha

if i were miami id line up sean smith on keller on passing downs

If we lose to that terrible QB of yours, sad panda will be a vast understatement for what I will be. Luckily for us he had a very good game against a terrible defense, which should give him the confidence to sling the rock vs. our revamped defense. Picks all over the place, can't wait.

Maybe you should put down your blarney stone and try taking off your homer lenses ginger. You are killing me with this "potent offense" hahahahaha

No no, I didn't claim we had any exceptional offense. Just that the ones the fins have played were not very good

Vontae will shut down Braylon, Jason Allen will shut down Cotchery. Jets don't have anyone near AP's caliber, doubt they will get 100 yards on the ground. LT won't do anything. Pass rush will be in Sanchez's face all night. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom