Jets week has officially begun! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets week has officially begun!

I've watched them. Vontae Davis is obviously exceptional, but they haven't been facing the most potent of offenses, and I doubt their ability to cover when the jets spread out the field. They have good targets in Braylon, Cotchery, and Keller, and LT is always a threat receiving.
the jets offense is far from potent. u guys had one good week on offense and now all the sudden u guys have a good offense.

sanchez still blows, braylon had his first good game in god knows how long, our run d will shut down greene and lt easily. i am far from scared of this game.

we went into minn in one of the toughest places to play after they were coming off a loss and had 10 days to prepare and dominated them. yes the game wasnt as close as the score indicated.

If we lose to that terrible QB of yours, sad panda will be a vast understatement for what I will be. Luckily for us he had a very good game against a terrible defense, which should give him the confidence to sling the rock vs. our revamped defense. Picks all over the place, can't wait.

Sanchez was awful against a very good defense and spectacular against an average defense. I think the Fins defense lies somewhere in between. So we will see. Not like Henne, who hasn't looked any better than Sanchez this year, is up against a garbage defense.

I think this game comes down between who runs it better.

The Dolphins "no name defense" will surprise the sanchise. It's not impressive to expose the pats weak secondary.

I'm sure you wouldn't be after you seen what he was able to do against a much better TE in Shiancoe today.

Any time you have to put a corner on a TE, that is to the offenses benefit. Just opens up other areas.

I could see why this is funny to a fins fan considering that opposing D's have never had to put corners on the dynamo Anthony Fasano, so they are probably unaware of how much of a benefit that is to the offense.

This forum is gonna suck this week. The Jest fans/trolls are coming out of their caves and putting away the paper bags and nooses because Brian Schottenheimer told Mark Sanchez to throw at New England's inexperienced secondary. My grandma can put up 300 yards on the Patriots secondary.

A long week lies ahead of us...the moderators better keep their ban sticks sharpened.

I could see why this is funny to a fins fan considering that opposing D's have never had to put corners on the dynamo Anthony Fasano, so they are probably unaware of how much of a benefit that is to the offense.
at least our tightend isnt a ****in idiot and goes out of bounds before the first down marker to lose the game.

Because unless your are running nickel defense every down, WR's will be one on one as opposed to being doubled or having over the top help from the safety.

WTF are you talking about? What does Sean Smith defending Keller have anything to do with WR's being one on one?

Back
Top Bottom