Jets week has officially begun! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets week has officially begun!

I think we're saving our offense for the Jets. I think we will open the playbook significantly and let Henne air it out.

arn't we wearing orange? so it's pretty much a guaranteed win
:chuckle:

Just got 7 tickets for my loudest screamming Dol fans friends. and one for a Jetz fan who sadly is part of the group. Lil Sanchize fanatic. Man I wanna see Wake all up in Sanzhize. We contain that Run game and force him to throw and our Dbs will get more INTs in their stats sheets, can't wait lets go boys bring healthy strong lungs or feet to bang the floor. so save it all for next sunday night. 2-0 first game at home WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I agree about the play calling.

I think Ronnie is finally going to throw out of the Wildcat

This week is going to be a great week.

now that Revis is possibly out, Marshall is going to have a field day & our running game is going to be crazy (no fumbles) the jets run D sucks

now that Revis is possibly out, Marshall is going to have a field day & our running game is going to be crazy (no fumbles) the jets run D sucks

As evidenced by the pats managing to rush for fifty and the ravens rushing for forty?

6 First downs dude....6 First downs....LOL all valid but biased, you fail to mention any of the Jets short-comings. I can create a list just as convincing.

1) I've mentioned two games the Dolphins played this year...if you're going to mention the VERY BAD Ravens game you should also mention the good game too.

2) I know the Jets have shortcomings. As a Jets fan I know them...just a matter of getting over them. I was just wondering about the team they're playing next week.

I think we're saving our offense for the Jets. I think we will open the playbook significantly and let Henne air it out.

This. I'm thinking spread offense. And Bess dominating Wilson.

U are a douche bag for being happy about injuries.

[rant]
You're right. Maybe I am a douche bag. But this is a f****** Miami Dolphins board and I am a f****** Miami Dolphins fan and the Jests are our arch-rivals. That means I want the Phins to beat them. Legal means, but any way, beat them. If you had watched Marshall get carted off the field yesterday, you wouldn't have been smiling on the inside knowing your team faced a lesser threat in a have-to-have game? Please. Give me a f****** break. I don't believe that s*** for a second. You didn't count the weeks until the Phins game when you heard Odrick broke his leg? Please.

No, I don't want to see a player-any player-crippled. But knocked out for a big game against my team? F*** yeah. And who knows, maybe not playing Miami will extend their life by keeping them from having the s*** kicked out of them by our defense.

I am tired of Jests fans coming on our board (even while their own team is playing, wtf?) and posting s***. What is this? Don't the Jests have a fan board? If I am a douche what do you call someone who is on a Phins board while your own game is in progress instead of sharing the joy with other green-clad Jests lovers? Long time Jests posters know I give props to the Jests when they deserve it.

When holdout queens get hurt because they were too attitudinal to attend training camp, that's a s***load of karma unloading on your sorry team.

I don't hate Jests players or even fans. Only two things I hate, your franchise and your loud-mouthed obnoxious coach who can eat some donuts and coach some defense (that's Buddy Ryans kid for sure). I want to see the Dolphins beat them by a zillion points every time we play. I haven't gotten my wish yet, but I'm still hoping.

If I'm a douche bag then I'm a f****** Miami Dolphins douche bag and I will wear that label proudly until they put me in the ground under a stone that reads, "Maybe he was a douche, but he loved his God, his wife, his kids, and his Dolphins. And he hated the Jests."

[\rant]

GO PHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO FINS!!!!

I just got my tix.... they're in the nose-bleeds, but its worth it to watch Jests fans get their faces bashed in when they get into fights with Dolfans

Sunday cannot get here any faster.... Will be there in section 441 reppin to the fullest.... JETS SUCK SUCK SUCK

Back
Top Bottom