Jets week has officially begun! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jets week has officially begun!

You should look up the match-ups between Brandon Marshall and Cromartie. Ill give you a hint: Long day for your secondary.

Completely irrelevant to my post since we were talking specifically about run d

As evidenced by the pats managing to rush for fifty and the ravens rushing for forty?

I must admit that 1.8 yards per attempt is impressive. We rushed well versus the Vikings who have a good defense. I will be happy with 3.3 yards per attempt versus your defense. That means we will have to air it out more. It will be interesting to see which defense is better Sunday night.

The thing with the Vikings I noticed is that Shancoe was giving you fits for a minute. He was the only receiver doing much damage to you guys. A hat tip to Vontae Davis is in order. But I believe Dustin Keller is equal a receiving threat...maybe even better. Just something to look out for. I believe NY will try to get Keller the ball often..he scares me more than their receivers. we need to key on this in practice.

But I have a some questions...not trying to be an jerk....they're just legit questions:

A) After holding the Patriots to 80 yards of total offense in the 2nd half, why do you think the Dolphins will do better offensively vs the Jets? using the same logic, we picked off Favre 3 times...do you think Sanchez will do better than the HOF'er?

B) The Dolphins defense has been outstanding so far. But is it a case of the unit playing well - or - the lack of offensive firepower from the two teams you've played? Bills are a moribund offensive team, while the Vikes are missing their best wideout . You still have a Somewhat green QB...will he be able to hold up with the pressure that Miami has been bringing? will J. Allen continue to grow, or was he playing over his head?

C) It seems at times you guys were trying to give the game back to the Vikings with two fumbles tonight. Is ball security an issue for you guys? we all know ricky likes to put the ball on the turf every so often. if we can control the ball and limit turnovers we will win the game

D) Jets have shut down the Ravens & Patriot running attacks. 49 yards for the Ravens & 52 for the Pats. The last time the Jets & Dolphins played...the Jets shut down the wildcat offense. My question: Which are we more likely to see next Sunday...Conventional or Wildcat offense? The last time the Jets & Dolphins played...the Jets shut down the wildcat offense...yet lost the game. Ill take that every time. The Oline performed well against arguably the best Dline in the league. J.Allen was nonexistant and the Williams Wall looked like a revolving door at times.

E) If the Jets take Brandon Marshall out of the game somehow...what other receiving threats should the Jets worry about? Reason I ask is because it is well known teams who pass the ball well against the Jets have multiple receiving threats. Who else should the Jets/Jets fans fear? IMO the only person that can take Marshall out of the game is the OC. OPEN UP THE PLAYBOOK HENNING! If Revis were to play, we would all see a good battle, but as of now atleast, he is out.

F) Last one: This is your home opener: Will the excitement of that cause the Dolphins to play reckless/over-excited/undisciplined?We won in Buffalo and In the Metrodome, two things that have been tough to do in recent years. playing at home should make everything a little bit easier..i am hoping that the home opener will allow our offense to finally get going.

GO JETS!

responses in bold. As much as i would love to see a 31-13 victory, i would be satisfied with another 14-10 win. i am expecting a well played defensive game from both teams and as much as i HATE the Jets and most of their fans, i have to respect their play. This is a big game for BOTH teams and if one comes out there without their 'A' game, they will get blown out.

I have a feeling that for this next game, miami will explode on offense....then the whole nation will know who the Miami Dolphins are

its funny how jet fans think we wont be able to run on them. lets see, we got 130 yds on the ground vs the williams wall and arguably the best rush d in the nfl, but ya we wont be able to move on the jets front 7. get real jet fans.

ricky and ronnie r going to have a field day.

Braylon Edwards arrested at 5:15am this morning for drunk driving, apparently he was twice the legal limit

LOL perfect timing!

Fasano should have a big game against the Jets, if we use him. Jets love to blitz and they leave the middle of the field open. Hernandez and Gronkowski combined for 7 catches and 115 yards last week for the Pats. Running on the Jets won't be easy because they bring so much pressure. It's going to be up to the passing game to win this IMO.

question for dolphin fans who have attended home openers before.

this maybe a stupid question but just want to double check, this will be my first time ever attending a home opener for our beloved fins being from ny its not easy to get down there so often. anyways, do they introuduce every player individually before the game for the opener,and if so how long before kickoff do they do that?

Fasano should have a big game against the Jets, if we use him. Jets love to blitz and they leave the middle of the field open. Hernandez and Gronkowski combined for 7 catches and 115 yards last week for the Pats. Running on the Jets won't be easy because they bring so much pressure. It's going to be up to the passing game to win this IMO.

A leopard can't change his spots Rex is going to full scale blitz as often as can to try to freak out Henne the same pure ROOK who beat the **** out of his blitz scheme last year..., high risk high reward Rex... I sure hope you send the blitz and we'll see what is in store...

They introduce every fan too, usually takes less time than the team.

hiyo!
out of my system

hiyo!
out of my system
good one because if i remember correctly,last time we played you in miami the place was rocking, and it was not because of the jet fans.

i will admit though, i did chuckle for a second.

hiyo!
out of my system

Ginger you're as funny as Sancheeze is masculine

358sx7t-1.jpg

good one because if i remember correctly,last time we played you in miami the place was rocking, and it was not because of the jet fans.

i will admit though, i did chuckle for a second.
Yeah, Miami brings in good primetime crowds, especially coming off of their division championship. My joke was more at the memories i have of the years before last

Back
Top Bottom