Jim Caldwell Is Leaving His Coaching Position. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Caldwell Is Leaving His Coaching Position.

Only the Dolphins folks. What a kick in the teeth. Rosen needed all the help he could get this training camp. Hello Fitz

Its not only a hit to the QB development, its a pretty hard hit to a green coaching staff, he was that veteran presence with HC experience that Flores could lean on in the moment when it come to in game decision making.

Some things are bigger than football. Here's to his recovery and possible rejoining the team.

Absolutely, I think he was a key part of working with the QB’s and also the HC experience for Flores. Hopefully he gets healthy and still can help out some in the consultant capacity.

Its not only a hit to the QB development, its a pretty hard hit to a green coaching staff, he was that veteran presence with HC experience that Flores could lean on in the moment when it come to in game decision making.

Exactly.

This is a big blow. I think Flores was counting on that experience. I do see where it says he will be a consultant, so I guess he will review each game with Flores and help where he can. But when it comes to medical issues, he has to look out for number one. I wish him the best and a speedy and complete recovery.

Back
Top Bottom