Jim Caldwell Is Leaving His Coaching Position. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Caldwell Is Leaving His Coaching Position.

Seems a tad over dramatic.
Not at all.

Don't underestimate how important he was to be, especially this year with the first year coach. He might not have been announced the day after the Super Bowl like Flores was, but he was totally in the bag for us upon Brian's hire - a very important coach and wealth of knowledge whether it's for offensive expertise or a sounding board for our new HC. I hope he gets well and we can get him back asap, but damn this really hurts. I'd say something cute like "Dolphin gonna Dolphin" but in reality, it solves nothing nor adds anything. Still sucks though. And don't underestimate just how much. :bang:

Not at all.

Don't underestimate how important he was to be, especially this year with the first year coach. He might not have been announced the day after the Super Bowl like Flores was, but he was totally in the bag for us upon Brian's hire - a very important coach and wealth of knowledge whether it's for offensive expertise or a sounding board for our new HC. I hope he gets well and we can get him back asap, but damn this really hurts. I'd say something cute like "Dolphin gonna Dolphin" but in reality, it solves nothing nor adds anything. Still sucks though. And don't underestimate just how much. :bang:

No still think it’s over dramatic. It doesn’t change my outlook on our QB situation at all. It doesn’t change my outlook on the season at all.

Depending on what it is, he could still be involved. Maybe in the booth. Never know. Maybe he just cant handle the grind of running around in that heat and humidity. But an air conditioned booth is different.

Wasn't looking to chat with you. Plus your mind seems pretty made up, so why would I even bother? Believe whatever you wish.

Lets not underestimate what Jerry can do for the QBs......

Im not understating the impact Caldwell has had/could've had/might still have but we live or die by Flores and the QB position.

Here's hoping that Caldwell gets well.

Back
Top Bottom