Jim Caldwell Is Leaving His Coaching Position. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jim Caldwell Is Leaving His Coaching Position.

Some things are bigger than football. Here's to his recovery and possible rejoining the team.
Your damn right! Nothing is more important than your health, no amount of money can buy it. I hope he gets his medical issue straightened. I was stoked he joined our staff, hopefully, he's back next year and healthy.

I hope whatever it is they caught it early and they can bring him back to good health quickly. If he's able to help as a consultant that minimizes the fact that he's not there day to day. It just depends on his health. I have been feeling that maybe the dark cloud that has followed our team around for years is finally gone but in the last week we had Norton's career ending car accident and now Coach Campbell is down so I just don't know. They say things happen in 3's, so what's next. Are we not allowed to have success? This feels a lot like when Sitton went down, Campbell is that important. I'd like to take this moment to officially send all of our future bad luck to the New York Jets!!!

If this is truly for health concerns...totally understandable...if it’s not there is reason for much concern.

If not does Caldwell see a train wreck coming and decided to bail out?

It’s hard as a Dolphin fan not to be skeptical.

If this is truly for health concerns...totally understandable...if it’s not there is reason for much concern.

I can’t see Caldwell lying about this just to avoid being with the team.

I can’t see Caldwell lying about this just to avoid being with the team.

I really don’t know Jim Caldwell personally... nor do I know anything about his health situation?

Is he a man that would use an excuse to get out of a decision he made that he now regrets? It’s pretty common human nature to do that very thing. I don’t know... I simply posed the question?

I really don’t know Jim Caldwell personally... nor do I know anything about his health situation?

Is he a man that would use an excuse to get out of a decision he made that he now regrets? It’s pretty common human nature to do that very thing. I don’t know... I simply posed the question?

I surely can understand skepticism with this team, based on everything, but I think this was an opportunity for him and I really think it’s health related.

I also suspect will get more specifics at some point, just might be down the road some.

The coaching staff had already installed an assistant QB coach who is now going to be the QB coach.

This incident just points out the value of being prepared at the coaching level for changes at key positions. This speaks well for the new coaching staff in that it created a structure that is supports continuity when unexpected departures occur.

I wonder who they will now use as an assistant Head Coach?

I surely can understand skepticism with this team, based on everything, but I think this was an opportunity for him and I really think it’s health related.

I also suspect will get more specifics at some point, just might be down the road some.

More than likely... although the alternative is not a crazy thought by any means...we see human beings making decisions with false narratives every day! It concerns me that he committed to do a job....that there are no apparent “emergency” health issues...Therefore, unless this is something that just showed up in a test, I would think he probably knew of his health situation when he “committed” to this season.

Anyone’s health should the number one concern and I hope it’s a short time away with many years ahead for Jim in Miami. On the team side they will miss him greatly, but if Flores is truly building a winning organization in the mold of you-know-who then there are capable people ready to step in.

Nowadays, you go for a blood test and if a number comes back they don't like they scare you to death with the possibilities and start lining up MRI's and biopsies. I know of 3 people recently who went through it. All 3 had cancer and thank God all 3 are cancer free. One positive in the field of cancer is they now can detect it earlier so here's hoping they caught it early and Coach Campbell can get back to the job he loves. The Dolphins need him.

He never had to take the position in the first place. He's a stand up coach and individual. I see it for just what was stated......health.

Even if it was something he knew about or the potential was there, with medical things can escalate quickly. I know the Hornets coach Steve Clifford missed like 3 months because of sleep issues causing migraines that he had never put 2 and 2 together. Kacy Rodgers I dont think it was ever announced what was going on with him, but he abruptly took leave and was never said, but now hes back. I'm sure Cadwell is not just backing out of his decision

He's an old man, he can't be out in 100 degree soup...

Back
Top Bottom