Jimmy Garropolo is pretty ****ty. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Garropolo is pretty ****ty.

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
I mean he is AWFUL. It makes me smile knowing the Patriots are gonna have a hard time replacing Brady in 2 years.

Not that I want to disagree with you, but is there a link or article or something I can read that caused you to post this? Was it the Pats preseason game tonight?

Hes not getting much protection but his coverage reads dont look good...

Still hes missing all his big weapons except for martellus bennett and belichick is a master with gameplan and preparation

Its only the first preseason game but i got to wonder where their pass rush on the edge will come from...jabaal sheard is gonna be the best edge player we face week 2 and hes a power rusher...one that our tackles should on paper be able to handle

Hes a good player but his game is power and splitting your tackle and guard

And if they are gonna run cyrus jones on the boundary miami has to attack that down the field in the air with dvp...cyrus jones plays small on the boundary and with the ball over his head

Go after it

Pointless to even consider his performance in this game. Despite not playing any offensive skill players that will start outside of maybe Bennett, the QB still had a 90 QBR.

So cute, Fin fans making a thread to try and feel better about their chances against the Pats. All I can say is enjoy it while you can because from top to bottom this is the most talented Patriot roster in the last 16 years. Come September Jimmy or not, the fins have no shot, but by all means, keep the blinders on, it will just be all that more fun watching you guys wonder what happened.

Its only the first preseason game but i got to wonder where their pass rush on the edge will come from...jabaal sheard is gonna be the best edge player we face week 2 and hes a power rusher...one that our tackles should on paper be able to handle

Hes a good player but his game is power and splitting your tackle and guard

And if they are gonna run cyrus jones on the boundary miami has to attack that down the field in the air with dvp...cyrus jones plays small on the boundary and with the ball over his head

Go after it

Love listening to fin fans try and analyze the Pats roster like the know something, it's comical. The Pats were second in the league in rushing the passer last season, and they will be at least as good if not better this season. The fact that you don't know how or who these players are that will be providing the rush is the best part.

So cute, Fin fans making a thread to try and feel better about their chances against the Pats. All I can say is enjoy it while you can because from top to bottom this is the most talented Patriot roster in the last 16 years. Come September Jimmy or not, the fins have no shot, but by all means, keep the blinders on, it will just be all that more fun watching you guys wonder what happened.

Well it was one guy who made the thread but let's completely overreact a little.

BTW...Steve Grogan sucks! :lol:

Love listening to fin fans try and analyze the Pats roster like the know something, it's comical. The Pats were second in the league in rushing the passer last season, and they will be at least as good if not better this season. The fact that you don't know how or who these players are that will be providing the rush is the best part.

This is a Dolphins board dip ****...it's what other boards do in afc east threads analyze the opposition

I'm sure you guys will find pass rush on the edge...I just think it's more about the scheme and coaching than pure edge rush talent...

Garappolo doesn't have to be ****ty. All he has to be is ordinary, and that brings the Pats down to the level of the rest of the AFC East. I think all the AFC East teams have good enough defenses to deal with a backup QB.

I watched the Pats/NO preseason game, and I think that's what the OP was referring to in his opening post. Garappolo did not look very good despite playing the entire first half against the Saints D, not exactly a unit filled with great defenders .... and the Saints were playing their scrubs almost the entire first half. He looked like what he is: a pretty ordinary backup QB. In fact, the announcers, who were a Pats broadcast team that apparently spent time observing the team at TC, said that Garappolo hadn't looked very good in recent practices.

This is a Dolphins board dip ****...it's what other boards do in afc east threads analyze the opposition

I'm sure you guys will find pass rush on the edge...I just think it's more about the scheme and coaching than pure edge rush talent...

Sorry, but you haven't got a clue what is going on with the Patriots defense right now, so acting like you do just makes you look foolish. The bottom line is this defense is going to be flat out lethal, and it may the first time in the Brady era that the defense truly outshines the offense. Look you don't have to believe me and I really don't blame you if you don't, but mark my words, you will remember this post once the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom