Jimmy Garropolo is pretty ****ty. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jimmy Garropolo is pretty ****ty.

Yeah, about that . . .

When asked to elaborate on Garoppolo's poise, especially in the Pats' final drive of the fourth quarter, Belichick responded simply, "Good." In typical Belichick fashion, he wasn't ready to feed into the Garoppolo hoopla that will undoubtedly carry the day tomorrow in New England.

belichick1.jpg

"I'm really, really concerned about the storyline," he said in his dry, sarcastic tone. "There's really nothing higher on my list than the storyline tomorrow. We beat a good team on the road. We've got a lot of work to do. That's all of us: coaching, playing, offense, defense, special teams.

"That's what I saw in the game. But I can't wait to read it tomorrow."

:sidelol:

The bottom line is this defense is going to be flat out lethal, and it may the first time in the Brady era that the defense truly outshines the offense.

Gotta go w/ grogan and my gut on this gander. My goodness they're good.

Have to agree that defense is really good looking. I'll also credit BB for having them prepared and Jimmy G for playing well.

Gotta go w/ grogan and my gut on this gander. My goodness they're good.

Except grogan12 seems to act like 2001 and 2003 didn't exist. The whole Brady era STARTED by being carried by the defense, while the offense was merely "effective".

Except grogan12 seems to act like 2001 and 2003 didn't exist. The whole Brady era STARTED by being carried by the defense, while the offense was merely "effective".

Exactly. A quick reading comprehension tutorial, perhaps.

When Brady was in his early years, he wasn't expected to shine: he wasn't an established QB. Therefore if the defense happens to outplay the Patriot offense in the coming year, they will then - figuratively speaking - outshine a now labeled NFL star in Brady.

Parcells and Carroll stocked the Pats with a ton of talent on the defensive side that BB inherited. This is one of the knocks I have had on BB. He has missed on a high percentage of draft picks and once those guys started retiring, the quality of that defense dropped. That said, he's done a nice job over the last couple years of rebuilding that defense. I also think Patricia is showing that he's a pretty damn good coordinator.

Back
Top Bottom