JLC Says Flores is on the Hot Seat? Ok People We Need To Take A Stand | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JLC Says Flores is on the Hot Seat? Ok People We Need To Take A Stand

Dude you really don’t have to be such a smart *** about it. It’s because of clowns like you that rarely write here anymore. You ppl can’t disagree without being insulting or labeling someone a fake fan. You act like I’m routing against him because I’m stating facts. The article is talking about him being on the hot seat if we regress and I agree. I really don’t give a crap if you disagree

post the FACTS!

To be fair, if you listen to reason the guy from phinside podcast
I have listened to him before and he called things correctly he got from sources and they ended hapoenjng He is saying that Flores wants Watson and Ross agreed to trade before the law suites came up. Now Ross is against it. But Flores is still interested. That is causing the tension they are saying.

now if that is true, There is one way to fix that and I expect that to happen
Tua will ball out and all parties will be happy.

there are more stuff that reason said on phinside podcast. I am not going to state them all because posters will get upset. But it’s interesting to listen to.
Richmond web I believe is on the show. It’s credible.

but tension is point the hot seat stuff there. Egos basically. Not Flores actual coaching. Ross loves that.

Pm me if you want to know what else reason On phinside or check out show on YouTube.

No thank you; Your postS shows an agenda against this current regime succeeding.

If Flo really wants Watson and he becomes available before the season starts or early on then i'd expect the Dolphisn to make a move if they want him.

If Ross truly wants to win and believes in what Flo is doing then he'll have to sign off on it.

No thank you; Your postS shows an agenda against this current regime succeeding.

If Flo really wants Watson and he becomes available before the season starts or early on then i'd expect the Dolphisn to make a move if they want him.

If Ross truly wants to win and believes in what Flo is doing then he'll have to sign off on it.
Dude you got to be kidding. I love Flores and Grier and tua. I was rooting my ass off for them last year and will this year. You know that because I took the missed playoffs hard because Miami deserved it I thought. You are totally out of line saying I have agenda. I was just trying to explain what I heard on the podcast.

Dude you got to be kidding. I love Flores and Grier and tua. I was rooting my *** off for them last year and will this year. You know that because I took the missed playoffs hard because Miami deserved it I thought. You are totally out of line saying I have agenda. I was just trying to explain what I heard on the podcast.

Now that i think about it..you're right! I'm confusing you with another poster. My apologies.

But if it is true that Flo wants Watson and he becomes available then Miami should be big players in that trade.

It's not a move i would personally make. But Flo knows this team better than any of us do.

If Jason were a real reporting he should dig into say Steelers History to learn you build thru the prcoess
Chuck Knoll , Bill Cowher , Mike Tomlinson, that is a roadmap for the Owner and Gm, and those sad souls reporting, I’m sure Jason real job is a trash man at night somewhere and only when he stays at a holiday inn express his wisdom is that to be brave and misinformed.

I think flo is good coach but he need top qb to take him too next level. Without good qb in afc. It going be hard.

Beat another drum for a change.

We have a QB

It never stops with some of these post. If we aren't in the SB by year 2 then fire everyone and start again...

This is the most competent coaching staff and front office we've had in a longtime and already this narrative is starting...

I'm not sure how you @andyahs debate and response to this stuff half-the-time.

We have a QB
maybe u think that but i dont know yet about Tua. i will wait and see. too beat these team. Tua will need be top qb. k.c, buf ravens,ten,cle, pit and ind are good team. this is big picture

Last edited:

We have a QB
To be fair, maybe we do, maybe we don't.

To state otherwise is being either a "homer" or a "hater". There are reasons to think Tua can be a "franchise" guy. There are also reasons to have reservations, IMO.

Now, as to @39wildman actual comment, Flo is the same coach, irrespective of the QB. If, for some reason he doesn't find a HOF QB, it doesn't make him less of a coach. By the same token, if he gets the next "generational" talent, that doesn't make him a better coach.

He is what he is, and that's the best HC we've had around here in decades.

We don't need to take a stand. Flores and company will do that for us when we win the division this year.

So I only read the title but I really doubt he’s on any hot seat. His team has improved year on year and he’s shown he can develop players and coach in games with anyone. Prep is good, team commits few penalties etc. What more does JLC want?

Back
Top Bottom