JLC Says Flores is on the Hot Seat? Ok People We Need To Take A Stand | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

JLC Says Flores is on the Hot Seat? Ok People We Need To Take A Stand

No, I posted "I believe Ross made the pick". If you don't see the difference, I don't know what to tell ya.

It's should be clear from the phase "I believe", that it is opinion, as opposed to a statement of fact.

You believe differently, and like I said, that's fine.

Do you have any solid evidence to support your view? Of course not, because unless the org comes out with a statement, it's all speculation. Even if they did, what else would you expect them to say?

What difference does it really make at this point? For better or worse, we drafted Tua.
Yes Mach. I absolutely understand what "I believe" means.
You have answered my question. You base your belief on this on nothing factual. That's fine. I just wanted to verify.

Yes Mach. I absolutely understand what "I believe" means.
You have answered my question. You base your belief on this on nothing factual. That's fine. I just wanted to verify.
You generally aren't this arguementative about something so innocuous.

Why does this push your button? The statement was related to Flo's tenure here being "tied" to Tua. Nothing more, nothing less.

Since you want to be pissy though. What evidence do you have that, specifically, Flo's choice would have been to draft Tua?

Has he made a statement to that effect, of which I'm unaware?

If not, then your belief is not based on anything "factual" either.

You generally aren't this arguementative about something so innocuous.

Why does this push your button? The statement was related to Flo's tenure here being "tied" to Tua. Nothing more, nothing less.

Since you want to be pissy though. What evidence do you have that, specifically, Flo's choice would have been to draft Tua?

Has he made a statement to that effect, of which I'm unaware?

If not, then your belief is not based on anything "factual" either.
Your exact post was "I believe Ross made the pick".
I asked IF someone didn't believe that, support it.
Very simple. As you aren't the only one who believes this. I asked you a very simple question. And why you, because you are a long time poster who I've read for years. Most of the time you support your argument with facts. I was hoping you would provide in this case. But if it pure speculation I'm okay with that.
So, I have always posted I Believe FloCo were on the same page always. I know you already know this. So what facts support. Well, every single press conference, the fact that we could have drafted a different QB this year at 3 but traded out, we moved on from Fitz, Tua is on the team....

@circumstances is slipping, how could he not homer such a slow pitch?
Lol......I thought the same. Also, yesterday he had a very restrained response to another perfect "straight line".

I hope he isn't sick, or worse, lost his sense of humor, or even worse, has become "politically correct"........LMAO......

The Internet in 2021 is loaded with clickbait. I think the idea that Flo is on the hot seat is hilarious considering how the team has overperformed. However, it seems like a waste of time to attack the author for trying to get clicks. At the same time, I really admire your level of fandom because of how fired up you are about the attack on Flo's job security.

Righhhttttt because ANY coach having a bad season isn’t more likely to be on the hot seat. Just Flores?
I didn’t say that anywhere on my post. Any coach that can’t get a team into the playoffs in 4 years should be in a burning hot seat

I didn’t say that anywhere on my post. Any coach that can’t get a team into the playoffs in 4 years should be in a burning hot seat

Clearly, Context means NOTHING to you. The team is wayyyy ahead of schedule, team is competitive and improving every season, and coach has a 5 year contract which I fully expect to be extended once the team makes the playoffs this season.

Aorry to disappoint you.

Clearly, Context means NOTHING to you. The team is wayyyy ahead of schedule, team is competitive and improving every season, and coach has a 5 year contract which I fully expect to be extended once the team makes the playoffs this season.

Aorry to disappoint you.
Dude you really don’t have to be such a smart *** about it. It’s because of clowns like you that rarely write here anymore. You ppl can’t disagree without being insulting or labeling someone a fake fan. You act like I’m routing against him because I’m stating facts. The article is talking about him being on the hot seat if we regress and I agree. I really don’t give a crap if you disagree

Aorry to disappoint you.
To be fair, if you listen to reason the guy from phinside podcast
I have listened to him before and he called things correctly he got from sources and they ended hapoenjng He is saying that Flores wants Watson and Ross agreed to trade before the law suites came up. Now Ross is against it. But Flores is still interested. That is causing the tension they are saying.

now if that is true, There is one way to fix that and I expect that to happen
Tua will ball out and all parties will be happy.

there are more stuff that reason said on phinside podcast. I am not going to state them all because posters will get upset. But it’s interesting to listen to.
Richmond web I believe is on the show. It’s credible.

but tension is point the hot seat stuff there. Egos basically. Not Flores actual coaching. Ross loves that.

Pm me if you want to know what else reason On phinside or check out show on YouTube.

What stand? Relex.
Why you care what they say?

I'm surprised you even give a $hit, TBH.

I know I don't.....

I could care less about the man or for that matter what any media talking idiot spews..... but what I abhor are pure lies. And I don't hesitate to call out someone when I hear/see B.S.

This is a good example of that, and I will follow brother Fin-Locos example and make my thoughts known to him.

It may only embolden JLC when he sees that he gets clicks/comments for riling up the fanbase, but it may also shine a light on how disconnected he his from the team (and reality).

Either way, I get to point out his B.S. and then I move on, not reading any of his garbage (same as before).

Back
Top Bottom