Joe Philbin's Game Management | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin's Game Management

4th and 2 fake punt on two......

clemmons found his game....for a couple seconds.

great call joe! oh yeah, great job preparing all week running it too! took that "i got the refs in the bag for me" smile right off his poor little face.

Love Coach Philbin...They have competed every game and looked like they knew where to be & what to do unlike the Cameron , Sparano & Wanny stints of bewilderment.

3 & 3 Baby ... In the thick of it

Thanks Coach!

Just posted. I know you are interested. http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?327725-Hayden-Fox-s-Assessment-Week-6

By the way, as critical as you think I am, I never once have killed the team I cheer for as bad as you did at the conclusion of week three. You killed the HC and I think you called the rookie QB "Tannebust". I will let others read your ridiculous post.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/sho...Grades&p=1064429832&highlight=#post1064429832

What I love the best is you come so hard after me on this site, you are either jealous or bitter, bitter human being.

I actually respect your opinions on football Hayden but you do seem very quick to bash this coaching staff at times.

That fake punt call was ballsy, ballsy considering the spot on the field and being up only 3 points but that is why coach makes the big bucks. I like having an aggressive coach even though I didn't personally agree with the call. I'm glad it worked :)

I actually respect your opinions in football Hayden but you do seem very quick to bash this coaching staff at times.

I suggest you actually look at the actually threads and posts of mine. I bet you would change your mind.

3 weeks from Tannebust to Marino Jr? I still grade Jake Wrong as a F---

That fake punt call was ballsy, ballsy considering the spot on the field and being up only 3 points but that is why coach makes the big bucks. I like having an aggressive coach even though I didn't personally agree with the call. I'm glad it worked :)

Actually I think it was a smart call, it wouldn't have gone down well on here if it hadn't worked but either way I think it was worth a try in that situation.

Actually I think it was a smart call, it wouldn't have gone down well on here if it hadn't worked but either way I think it was worth a try in that situation.

lol it always looks smart when it works . . . fact is if it doesn't work, the Rams have 50 yards in their pocket and that FG certainly isn't from 66 yards. I think it was more ballsy than smart, but like I said I'm glad it worked and I think players appreciate a coach that has confidence in them to execute. I get it.

too conservative at times. Needs to go with what is working late in games and not try and force what we wanted to do going into the game. Still has some things to iron out but overall does a nice job

too conservative at times. Needs to go with what is working late in games and not try and force what we wanted to do going into the game. Still has some things to iron out but overall does a nice job

After throwing on 3rd down last week and going for a fake punt ontheir side of midfield this week . . . I don't think conservative is a word I'd choose to describe coach Philbin.

what you all call poor managment i call trying to win.

The fake punt was the right call. They weren't even ready for it. And we have no expectations to make the playoffs or anything, so why be all conservative?

The only thing I took issue with was the empty backfield set on 3rd and 2 that did nothing. They should've just pounded the rock on that one.

Back
Top Bottom