Joe Philbin's Game Management | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Philbin's Game Management

Yes sir.

I will explain when I come down what I think of Joe's coaching...nutshell: GREAT Monday through Saturday. Questionable a key moments of games. Hopefully, like the rest of the team he gets better.

Congrats on the win.

Resident Bitcher? Seriously. At what point do some of these losses land at the feet of Tannehill? Or the Defense? I think you are lost for the most part. Trying to be like some of the echo chamber here, doesn't make you smarter than those that make the decisions. Every coach makes calls that fans will question. You knowing better just doesn't cut it.

that's a bone-headed play by Clay. he should have known to stay in bounds. it was a high percentage pass play that gave us a chance to convert. a run wouldn't have gone anywhere. it seems like you're pulling out stuff to blame it on our coach.

Exactly. It's not a bad play call at all. It gave us a chance to convert and end the game. Clay just made an incredibly stupid decision.

I just need the "Hayden Fox's Post-Game Observations" thread so my life will be complete.

Yes sir.

I will explain when I come down what I think of Joe's coaching...nutshell: GREAT Monday through Saturday. Questionable a key moments of games. Hopefully, like the rest of the team he gets better.

Congrats on the win.

Yea we're all waiting for you to roll out the red carpet for your own 'weekly observations' thread. Please.

And maybe you could explain your persistent negativity and b!tching in the gameday Thread even with the lead we had. pHINZ UP.

that's a bone-headed play by Clay. he should have known to stay in bounds. it was a high percentage pass play that gave us a chance to convert. a run wouldn't have gone anywhere. it seems like you're pulling out stuff to blame it on our coach.

I agree, the play call was perfect, Clay made as dumb of a play you could make.

I do agree with the 53yd fg attempt though, i would have punted with a kicker that has been kicking as bad as Carpenter has, i have zero confidence in him, hell it appears he has no confidence in himself anymore.

I agree, the play call was perfect, Clay made as dumb of a play you could make.

I do agree with the 53yd fg attempt though, i would have punted with a kicker that has been kicking as bad as Carpenter has, i have zero confidence in him, hell it appears he has no confidence in himself anymore.

IMO, that call was to show confidence in Carp. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few kickers in this week.

Carpenter needs to make kicks no matter what. 50 plus is lower percentage but 10-25 like they said is horrible and needs to be replaced. How about Clay catching the ball and then late to run out of bounds. How about Lane fumbling on a promising drives. Or hey 34 cuz I don't wanna say his dam name trying to clear out all the time then move up and catch the ball even if it's a fair catch.

O wait what about Tannehille playing a great game or defense really clamping down late. Or Joe making this team a scrappy team with not much talent. I'll deal with mistakes but dude tried winning it. If we where stuffed on 3 and out u be saying 3rd down throw and pic up a first to keep clock going and take win. I like most your threads but this is a emotional reactions off what has happen last two weeks. We won and I'm happy in the direction the team is going in.

This is what your 3rd or 4th anti-Philbin thread u started today? Maybe u should sashay over to your main squeeze coach Mediocre's Rams website to do some more slurping but either way at this point U just need to STFU!!!

Philbin wasn't your choice for coach and it fecking shows, get over it.

This is what your 3rd or 4th anti-Philbin thread u started today? Maybe u should sashay over to your main squeeze coach Mediocre's Rams website to do some more slurping but either way at this point U just need to STFU!!!

Nope. First thread.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Philbin wasn't your choice for coach and it fecking shows, get over it.

All of you giving me ****, the end of the game management has sucked the last three weeks.

****ing ridiculous how all of you cannot discuss the issues and stab me personally. Weak.

I just need the "Hayden Fox's Post-Game Observations" thread so my life will be complete.

Considering you read it every week I will make sure I have it out by the NBC kick.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

ArmandoSalguero
I don't blame Dan Carpenter for missing a 53 yard field goal. A 53 yd attempt is low %. I do blame the coaching staff for trying the kick.
19 minutes ago · reply ·retweet · favorite
Read more here:
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/#navlink=navbar#storylink=cpy

Mando is correct btw. Flame him too.

Nope. First thread.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

All of you giving me ****, the end of the game management has sucked the last three weeks.

****ing ridiculous how all of you cannot discuss the issues and stab me personally. Weak.

Says the guy that makes thread after thread criticizing the coaches, including when we win... rich. Wonder what Jeff Fisher would say?

Back
Top Bottom