Joe Rose | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose

WEEZEL

Scout Team
Reaction score
I went to 790 to listen to Joe Rose today and his picture has a circle around it with a slash through it. Anyone know if he was fired or suspended or whats going on?

I guess 'ol Joe accepted the invitation to join Mad Dog and Cefalo in the 3-man booth over at QAM.

i don't know if the 3 man booth is a done deal yet, but i did read that he will be doing morning drive on the QAM, likely with jason jackson.

supposedly yesterday after he told a listener that he would be working this week and then taking another vacation. the station owner put the slash up as his way of showing his dissatisfaction with rose since he doesn't have his own talk show. He's on paid leave till aug 31. and then he can negoiate a new contract with another station.

790 Ticket with loud mouth New Yorker and bunch of little geeks....

joe rose is a joke, I really dislike his show. Le Batard is right, he really is a sell out and will do anything for money. (his headquarter toyota ad is absurd)

joe rose is a joke, I really dislike his show. Le Batard is right, he really is a sell out and will do anything for money. (his headquarter toyota ad is absurd)

I haven't listened to 790 in a while, and being in Jersey, I can't hear the commercials on the web stream. What exactly is the deal there, and why did Le Batard call him a sell-out?

I haven't listened to 790 in a while, and being in Jersey, I can't hear the commercials on the web stream. What exactly is the deal there, and why did Le Batard call him a sell-out?

Le Batard and Rose had a huge fight because Le Batard called him a sell out for all the commercials he does. While most of the hosts like Sid, Stugotz and such do commercials none do them like Rose. The one that sticks out in my mind is the "headquarter toyota" one where Joe Rose sings their little jingle in the most fake/absurd/just give me money way I've ever heard then exclaiming I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!! It's more than just your standard advertising spot with the host. It's way worse. Another is comcast digital cables "1-2-3" ad where he plays the jackson five "ABC" in the background and starts singing and going on and on about it...It's all just so fake and lame. It's all for the money, sid tells you to go to this resutrant it's a good resturant he likes it, stugotz interviews some guy about vitamins everyday, but you don't hear them singing on the radio and doing an entire act about it. It's a disgrace.

Le Batard and Rose had a huge fight because Le Batard called him a sell out for all the commercials he does. While most of the hosts like Sid, Stugotz and such do commercials none do them like Rose. The one that sticks out in my mind is the "headquarter toyota" one where Joe Rose sings their little jingle in the most fake/absurd/just give me money way I've ever heard then exclaiming I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!! It's more than just your standard advertising spot with the host. It's way worse. Another is comcast digital cables "1-2-3" ad where he plays the jackson five "ABC" in the background and starts singing and going on and on about it...It's all just so fake and lame. It's all for the money, sid tells you to go to this resutrant it's a good resturant he likes it, stugotz interviews some guy about vitamins everyday, but you don't hear them singing on the radio and doing an entire act about it. It's a disgrace.

The worst has got to be Air Around the Clock where he sings to the tune of Rock Around the Clock. Guy has no credibility to me at all. He loves whoever is paying him.

Personally I believe Joe is a Dolphin guy, and will go where the Dolphins go, and not a station that enjoys bashing the Dolphins like 790.

Gotcha. I'm happy to say I've never heard any of these spots, and hope not to. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom