Joe Rose | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose

I will say this Sid is no better with the comercials........Joe doesnt bash the fins like the rest of them do.....Sids a Giant fan and LeBatard with his "lead the leauge in Samoans" routine and his natural distain for the team is disturbing

he really has no show. for a former player you would think he would shed some insight, and create interest in the fins. but nope. just wishy-washy flip- floppy same-ol' stuff you've heard fifty times before. i don't dislike joe, and i don't mind that he's a sell-out shill, i just think he brings nothing to the table for a well-informed listener.

I will say this Sid is no better with the comercials........Joe doesnt bash the fins like the rest of them do.....Sids a Giant fan and LeBatard with his "lead the leauge in Samoans" routine and his natural distain for the team is disturbing

I can't stand Sid. Thats why I stopped listening to 790 all together during the summer. I'll be forced to listen in the fall just for the Dolphins.

What a shame Joe Rose was one of the very few things I still liked about 790 the Ticket.

Sid Rosenberg is a poon. I can't stand the guy.

I am a huge Dolphin fan from the time I saw my first live game in person at the Orange Bowl in 1975 against the Bills. I listen and have listened to 790 and 560 off and on with the only show that I continuously listen to being the Joe Rose show. One of the reasons Joe is leaving just might have something to do with what the owner of 790 said about his best friend Jimmy Cefalo-part of public record, look it up. I think he is standing up for his friend ,AND following the DOLPHINS (moved to 560) not following the money like some of you have said.
Lastly, I would like for someone to tell me how you can be a true blue Dolphin Fan AND listen to that idiot Sid Rosenberg?? I will await a well thought out answer. :confused:

I can't stand Sid. Thats why I stopped listening to 790 all together during the summer. I'll be forced to listen in the fall just for the Dolphins.

The Dolphins are back on WQAM now. You don't need to listen to 790 for Dolphins coverage anymore.

I am a huge Dolphin fan from the time I saw my first live game in person at the Orange Bowl in 1975 against the Bills. I listen and have listened to 790 and 560 off and on with the only show that I continuously listen to being the Joe Rose show. One of the reasons Joe is leaving just might have something to do with what the owner of 790 said about his best friend Jimmy Cefalo-part of public record, look it up. I think he is standing up for his friend ,AND following the DOLPHINS (moved to 560) not following the money like some of you have said.
Lastly, I would like for someone to tell me how you can be a true blue Dolphin Fan AND listen to that idiot Sid Rosenberg?? I will await a well thought out answer. :confused:

I believe he stated that Cefalo's play-by-play is the audio equivlant of watching paint dry, or something to that effect. And he's absolutely right.

best of luck to you joe rose it's been great while it lasted.

Is there another station (link) you guys in Miami listen to?
I usally listen to 790 because that's the only one I know of.

i like 790 alot more than wqam, qam seems to just be homer about everything while 790 is more realistic imo

Joe rose is a radio 'personality'.... I personally dont like the ads... but I can guarantee you they're effective.

Anyone who takes LeBatard over rose is rediculous.. especially since LeBatard is the highest paid guy there, and half the time he isnt even talking sports.

Id listen to rose anyday over DL, as an ex player he connects with the players and the organization.. which is important..

As far as money... You do a job.. you want to get paid.. period. I'll never bash anyman for making more money.. Sell out... naw... I call it sour grapes.

790 is proving to be one of the most unprofessional businesses I have ever heard. Like little crybabies. If they were the bomb... they would still have Dolphins on their station.

Back
Top Bottom