Joe Rose | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose

see, the thing is, lebatard isnt a dolphin basher. he was raised a dolphin fan, went to UM, loves all south florida sports teams. but he's not a homer either, he's objective. thats what seperates guys like him from alot of the users on this board.

I'll tune into wherever Rose is. Lebatard's a pompous *** but has a very good show. Sid is growing on me. Kevin Rogers has a very good show. Hank's a miserable, boring *******. Mandich is a one trick pony and bores me to tears (on his radio show, not the Fin's broadcast). Boog is ok. Jason Jackson tries too hard to be Stuart Scott. Eddie K is great. Dos Amigos are getting better every show.

That about covers it.

www.wqam.com

560 WQAM is the former and new home of the Dolphins radio broadcasts. Also has much better Sports talk shows than 790.
how can you compare qam to 790. Boog is by far the best radio host in south florida and sid is good too because he tells it how it is. Rose advertised more than he actually talked. Boog gives good insight, isnt a homer and zaslow is the perfect robin to boog's batman

see, the thing is, lebatard isnt a dolphin basher. he was raised a dolphin fan, went to UM, loves all south florida sports teams. but he's not a homer either, he's objective. thats what seperates guys like him from alot of the users on this board.

LeBatard isn't a Dolphins basher? Are you sure you are talking about the right guy?

With his show ripping the Dolphins from the personnel to the front office all the way up to that crappy Dolphins show they had on 790, why do you think the team wanted off that station?

For a credentialed guy like Lebatard to rip the team and never even show up at the facility (according to Kim Bokamper) to talk to the guys in person and observe what's going on is pretty ridiculous. If you're a journalist, you need to be there regardless of the team's performance to get a full picture.

i doubt many will agree, but kevin rogers and lebatard are by far the best personalities on that station.

like him or hate him, lebatard's show is different. the fakes usually keep me rolling. sid's funny, but too much NY stuff and WAY too much baseball. rose sucks, imo. i wont miss him as i rarely tune in to wqam.(goldberg is quite possibly the biggest douch on the planet)

let me start off by saying i like joe rose hes one of the guys, a eplayer who loves the fins, i remember at the end when dan was hurt and everyone was wanting to get rid of dan, not joe rose, (i know there great friends) but,he stood up for dan and took alot of flack for that every day for a long time no mater what you say about joe, hes a stand up guy.
i think lebatard is a funny guy and does some funny stuff, and he sticks up for his boys, but
i dont like the way he does interviews, he disrespects, most of the xplayers he talks to, i remember the csonka interview, he was trying to be funny with zonka, but totaly disrespected him it came off so bad i wanted to go punch him. thats all i have to say about that :)

since i started to travel to s. fla for work recently, ive had chance to listen to 560 and 790. i like defo, rose, boog, maddog, and bokamper. cant stand sid and the george rodriguez crap. im pretty much switching stations all day and love being able to hear fins talk on the radio for once

how can you compare qam to 790. Boog is by far the best radio host in south florida and sid is good too because he tells it how it is. Rose advertised more than he actually talked. Boog gives good insight, isnt a homer and zaslow is the perfect robin to boog's batman
Sid is the male version of Fran Drescher. "Oh moy GAWWWD, did you come Newbomb?"

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

I dont know how Joe Rose was when it come's to being a commentator, but as a TE he was the first, best TE that Dan had to throw too, in the early years. I remember in the early years Dan throwing to Dan Johnson and Bruce Hardy too, but it was Rose i remember first---And Hardy the most :D

ive met rose a few times and hes always been nice. As for his singing in the ads...im sure no one here would spice up a report or schmooze a client to get a raise or some praise... riiiight none of the folks bashing rose for his spots would like a little extra money.

Sid has the most annoying voice this side of Fran Drescher. Can't stand listening to him. He also talks about NY too much. I'll give you that Boog is ok, but Mandich, Goldberg, etc. are great.

I love Joe, he is the only host that talks about Miami. Joe doing his sanging bit for the comercials is him playing around. And can you call Joe a sell out if those comercial make the station money? Joe is far from a sell out, he represent the city of Miami better than any radio host in south florida.

I cant stand sid with his white wanna be mafia version of Steven A Smith act. I cant even listen to the radio on my way to work anymore because they got sid inplace of Joe. Why would anyone in Miami want to hear Sid friends call from New York to tell him they miss him every dam morning. I cant wait for the day that crackhead goes back to new york.

Back
Top Bottom