Joe Rose | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose

I would like them to go back to the original format of Bill Zimpler and Mad Dog, I liked that combo. Things havent been the same on Dolphins radio ever since that got that Jet fan Howard "Choke! Choke!" David to replace Zimpler(HORRIBLE move) and then they got Jimmy "Wake me up when something happens" Cefalo as the play-by-play guy. I dont mind Rose so much however.

WAAAAA LeRetard says Rose is a sellout. BS LeRetard is an egotistical journalist who puts himself above everyone else. He is a pompous u no what. Joe is a former fin, good enough for me, plus he down to earth in his opinions, Care less about ads, maybe it means more advertisers want his show than the others?!?!?!?

i respect joe rose. and ever since the oj and sid show turned into the sid show- 790 has gone downhill. joe rose is what saved that station now it is crap. dos amigos is horrendous. the other day sid rosenberg had one of his new yorker buddies on the show and he was raving about how even when the fins were good and the jets suck- the jets would still beat us. basically saying the jets are a far greater team than the dolphins. and i am sitting there like what the hell? am i in miami or buttcrack jersey. screw sid and his ny bias. joe rose is my boy and 560 is the offical flagship radio station for the miami dolphins- nuff said.

I would like them to go back to the original format of Bill Zimpler and Mad Dog, I liked that combo. Things havent been the same on Dolphins radio ever since that got that Jet fan Howard "Choke! Choke!" David to replace Zimpler(HORRIBLE move) and then they got Jimmy "Wake me up when something happens" Cefalo as the play-by-play guy. I dont mind Rose so much however.

Zamphler lived in Philly and had to fly in every week for Fins games. He then got a big head and had a HUGE list of demands and the Fins told him to take a hike and I don't blame them.

I can't take Mad Dogg for 5 min. He's a watching gimmick and puts himself and catch phrases over the actual game

I used to like Joe back in his days with WQAM but as time passed by it is evident that his material is dull and stale. As for the advertising, I was one of the smartypants to call Good Life Credit, paid 5 months and I never got a single letter back from a creditor stating anything. False advertising and I'm looking to do something about it because 790 should not be promoting scammers.

but after you say all that he is one of the best out there and i only listen to 790 because of him...sorry guy but the guy from new york suck and let me not start on the other guy at 5 joe rose is cool with me and if you were in his shoes would try to make all the money you can

Back
Top Bottom