Joe Rose | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose

eMCee85

Club Member
Reaction score
Show has me dying today!!!! Joe and Hollywood clownin Omar. Omar says team is soft. What you think?

Just to clarify Omar’s definition of a “dog” which he says Ramsey and Hill are the only “dogs” we have and Baltimore/Buffalo is loaded with “dogs” -

“Dog” = someone who would approach and throw the first punch to one he has a problem with. “Soft” = someone who waits for the first punch to be thrown to fight.

🤣

Just to clarify Omar’s definition of a “dog” which he says Ramsey and Hill are the only “dogs” we have and Baltimore/Buffalo is loaded with “dogs” -

“Dog” = someone who would approach and throw the first punch to one he has a problem with. “Soft” = someone who waits for the first punch to be thrown to fight.

🤣
Yeah I'm sure Omar would say this face to face to the others on the team.

I think this whole "soft" thing is a bunch of BS, these are professional football players who literally get hit for a living.

Talent, durability and coaching mean everything in the NFL
That's what Joe and Hollywood were saying.

Hi @lynx would you like a coffee drink?

52327254_154542695560538_8879124647934659235_n-e1552155077260.jpg

I think this whole "soft" thing is a bunch of BS, these are professional football players who literally get hit for a living.

Talent, durability and coaching mean everything in the NFL
I agree, but until the Dolphins win against these "tough" teams, they have to own the soft tag.

Back
Top Bottom