Joe Rose | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Joe Rose

Hi @lynx would you like a coffee drink?

52327254_154542695560538_8879124647934659235_n-e1552155077260.jpg
What coffee?

Omar Kelly is an idiot and a jock sniffing wannabe

You mean when 60% of the OL was on IR or missing major time. And the top 2 rush ends were on IR. Kind of hard to play bully ball when over 50% of the starters on the OL and DL are on IR and others missing major time.
Did not have those issues at Buffalo when we got punched in the mouth and clearly had no answer...like I said...SOFT!

It's a relative term.

Was Jonathan Martin not some form of what people would refer to as "soft?" What if someone built an entire team of Jonathan Martins? Would that team not qualify as soft?

You can be soft physically, which I agree NFL players probably aren't.

You can be soft mentally which I bet has almost nothing to do with whether you're in the NFL or not.

You can be soft schematically with game plans that are easily disrupted which I'm sure many would say of Miami.

"Soft" can also refer to a team that can't do certain things. Philly isn't necessarily huge at every position (look at Devonta Smith) but they can run the ball in short yardage pretty much at will. That can be seen as the opposite of soft.
"Soft": The inability or lack of evidence to win against quality competition in a hostile environment or conditions.

Show has me dying today!!!! Joe and Hollywood clownin Omar. Omar says team is soft. What you think?
thusly my concern about how we look in the trenches right now.....i can't stand smelly, but i share his concern

Hopefully the new D-C will remedy the "soft" issue.
I would like to see. more smashing from the O. If a team has to win at Baltimore or KC in January, they MUST hit them harder than they are getting hit.
My opinion, of course.
I believe this to be fact, not opinion.

Back
Top Bottom