John Beck Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Beck Interview

Nice guy. I hope he can be our guy and take a huge stride. I'm sure Lee has been working with him since he was hired.

I like Beck's enthusiasm, and how he's looking forward to making the most of his next chance to compete for the starting job. Even though I'm not a big Beck supporter these days, those are the things I like to hear in regards to him continuing to try and move his game forward....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

i also enjoyed the interview,and he seems like he's going to do the best he can for the Dolphins organization,and to improve his game. i wish him the best of luck this upcoming season.

Cameron ruined him inhis first year. The kid is going to have some more rough times but they should be the ones that let him grow and succeed.

How could you not want this kid to succeed. He is such a class act and has the greatest work ethic. I can say I personally admire him.

(screw Matt Ryan)

Man I wish that guy the best of luck as well. I think he's got what it takes to be a top-notch QB. And BP seems to want a stud OLine, so maybe the kid can shine if he's not running for his life all the time.

How could you not want this kid to succeed. He is such a class act and has the greatest work ethic. I can say I personally admire him.

(screw Matt Ryan)

He can be the nicest kid and have the greatest work ethic in the world, but if he can't figure out how to handle the snap and not fumble without a defender touching him, then success will be hard to come by.

He can be the nicest kid and have the greatest work ethic in the world, but if he can't figure out how to handle the snap and not fumble without a defender touching him, then success will be hard to come by.

Agreed. by all means i agree with that. Yet i feel that hes learned from his mistakes last year. You could see in the interview when he said last year was rough for him that he was really disappointed in himself. Besides he sure showed signs of brilliance last year as well.

i wanna see how much he bulked up and i feel that that is a real indicator of how he will do next season, he is very smart the mind is there the tools are there, just is the body
also i think bp will utilize him to more of his strenghts, not little short passes to the rb play after play

he is definitely a great character athlete. I hope he can work wonders for us! also, i love when she mentions mccown the first time the camera zooms in on his face, like they're looking for a grimace or something haha-- it was probably inadvertant but still funny

Back
Top Bottom