John Clayton on ESPN Radio | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Clayton on ESPN Radio

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Ah, so it's okay to spend a first rounder on a RB who MIGHT NEVER PLAY FOR YOU, simply because he MIGHT be good, but it's NOT okay to spend two firsts on a sure superstar stud RB who's already proven?
I know who you are now, CirclingTheDrain...you're the REAL Bills' GM! :D
no, I'm Wanny...hope you enjoy all the defensive players i'll draft

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I'd be happy with Ramsey, Rivers, or Henson. I want Rivers most, but I feel we need one of the three. Or like, Marc Bulger if the Rams are dumb enough to give him up.

I couldn't agree more. I'm big on Rivers because I'm an FSU guy and I have seen him destroy is for four years.

But, I think Ramsey or Henson would be fine too. We need the coaches to do what they get paid for and figure out the best fit for the team and target the right guy and get it done.

No one should care whether we "use" our pick in the 1st. Just get us one of the QBs by any means necessary. Other than violence. Wait, let me think on that one.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
That's what's weird...2 straight playoff years with Lamar Smith, jack**** with Ricky.

Yeah, we should start keeping all those picks like the bills. It's done so much for them :lol:

Your little jabs are as weak as the Bills play.

Our drafts have been good enough to sweep you and hold you to 97 total yards in a game Bills fan. Maybe you could learn something there rather than drafting a player round 1 that doesnt play all year and plays the same position as one of your best players.

After the way the Bills played this year you really shouldnt be popping off.

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Our drafts have been good enough to sweep you and hold you to 97 total yards in a game Bills fan. Maybe you could learn something there rather than drafting a player round 1 that doesnt play all year and plays the same position as one of your best players.

But I am...and there's nothing you can do about it:tongue:

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

btw..that was 97 passing yards you held us to

I believe Fiedler gets more velocity on his passes but Ozzy's right that Griese throws a more catchable ball but he also CAN display (but doesn't always) quicker timing on his throws. In the San Diego game we hitched them to death. Griese would toss the ball super early while the CB still had his back turned. Ball floated out there but because of how little time the WR had to wait for it (cuz of how early Griese was throwing it) the ball had the illusion of speed.

Admittedly the Drew Bledsoe reference was my own Relive, but your original statement was that Ramsey reminds you of Griese, good arm but the OL needs to block real well. You had about HALF that equation right. Griese by no means is considered to be a guy with a "good arm" as in it is a strength of his...but he IS a guy that you need to have the OL block really well for. The prototypical (I feel) "good arm" guy that needs to have the OL block real well, is Drew Bledsoe who has a good arm and is a flailing statue in the pocket.

Bledsoe is a stud, just had an awful year which was a product of horrid coaching...and McGahee could be awful, or great..we'll see. Drew will bounce back big time cause Wyche is working with him, and McNally with the o-line...and as Mularkey has said, we will run it down team's throats.

Just another Jills fan in denial! When is the last time Buffalo made the playoffs with Drew???? Yeah things haven't been so great around here since Ricky but his numbers don't show it! O-line.....how is the Bills O-line!!!! LMAO! Stop feeding our forum a S#*t load of Mularkey and post when you have something un bias to talk about!
Go Dolphins!

Ah, so you admit you can't answer the argument and really don't know what the hell you're talking about, then? Good. I accept your surrender. Run along now, boy.

that'd be hilarious if the fins got rid of their first rounder again

It would also mean another sweep of the Bills if that happened.

"that'd be hilarious if the fins got rid of their first rounder again"...just another stupid comment by C-Jerk!!!

Another comment by CW that shows how much the Bills fans are not worried about their own team because they are so damn great...hey, I mean 6-10 is not bad and well the arguements I've heard are oh well you know the Bills were not favored to win so...but lets remember...unlike the Bills we have a Pro Bowl DE who is going to be a player for years to come...and if we can't resign him...we'll get a 1st rounder for him at least...so they're you go CW...we'll still have a first. Actually, what will be hilarious is when the Bills are at the bottom of the AFC East again and they have no more excuses about blaming the coach...since GW is gone now!!!

Print it...copy it...fax it...well we all know the rest!!!

Back
Top Bottom