John Jerry's Illness | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Jerry's Illness

DMoney27

Rookie
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted or mentioned but Omar Kelly was on wqam with Sid Rosenberg and they were talking about the wildcat and o-line. Kelly mentioned Jerry having the ebola virus. It almost sounded as if he slipped up by saying it because he says, "John Jerry's ebola illness, or whatever it is."

Could have been joking because of how long he has been out with an "illness"

Dude, you realize that the ebola virus is one of the deadliest viruses on the earth, and John Jerry would be dead by now and widespread panic would be sweeping the country right now.

Obviously I think everyone is joking about the Ebola Virus, but what "illness" lasts weeks? I was sure he would be back after the bye week.

I am curious to know what the hell this man contracted. For him to have been out all this time, SOMETHING strange is going on.

rip rip rip rap rap rap john jerry has the [video=youtube;Yo38h7Wdc88]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yo38h7Wdc88[/video]

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, except herpes and John Jerry's illness, that **** will come back with you!

maybe he was just referencing something like ebola as to the seriousness of his illness because hes been out for like 4-5 weeks. Ebola would kill you in 24-48 hours, liquifying your inner organs.

This thing has hit a few players. Just pray no one else gets it.

Spitler,Ike Francis,Jerry.....

Back
Top Bottom