John Jerry's Illness | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Jerry's Illness

Obviously I think everyone is joking about the Ebola Virus, but what "illness" lasts weeks? I was sure he would be back after the bye week.

I had something called the rota virus once, and I was unable to do anything for 2 weeks, and I also lost 30 pounds from it. I don't know what Jerry has, but there are definitely some nasty viruses out there

You wonder if it's staph. The Browns had it in their facilities a few years ago and it kept taking down players for extended lengths of time.

You wonder if it's staph. The Browns had it in their facilities a few years ago and it kept taking down players for extended lengths of time.
This is what I thought originally a couple of weeks ago.

I had something called the rota virus once, and I was unable to do anything for 2 weeks, and I also lost 30 pounds from it. I don't know what Jerry has, but there are definitely some nasty viruses out there

Really?? 30 LBS?? Can ya get that in pill form??

Not sure if this has been posted or mentioned but Omar Kelly was on wqam with Sid Rosenberg and they were talking about the wildcat and o-line. Kelly mentioned Jerry having the ebola virus. It almost sounded as if he slipped up by saying it because he says, "John Jerry's ebola illness, or whatever it is."

Sure it wasnt E-coli??

:lol: Wow! Just wow. I thought the cheesehead thread was a classic.

Back
Top Bottom