John Martin,Dion Jordan,Egnew- Jeff Ireland wth does he look at??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Martin,Dion Jordan,Egnew- Jeff Ireland wth does he look at???

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Horrible Characters instead of fighting with Philbin you would think he would be better at scouting which was his forte

just amazed at these bad character not loving football players we drafted

Yeah those three picks were complete disasters. How can a player actually be detrimental to the team? Not just counting the loss of the pick. Even if they were free it would be a bad deal. Smh.

We would have drafted better players if we took one of all those mock drafts out there and picked BPA. Instead Jeff Ireland outsmarted everyone...

Finding mentally tough players was certainly a blind spot for JI.

I guess asking Dez Bryants mom was a hooker better then have a ****en bust like Dion.... Cut his ass and move on... what a waste...

Jeff Ireland watches YouTube Highlights

A year ago, I suggested trading Dion Jordan, since Chip Kelly & Eagles were interested.

I was universally flamed by fin fans, since everyone loved Dion Jordan's "potential".

A year ago, I suggested trading Dion Jordan, since Chip Kelly & Eagles were interested.

I was universally flamed by fin fans, since everyone loved Dion Jordan's "potential".

Sorry, check is in the mail. Its a small amount but I hope it compensates you for your loss.

Been said he looks at measurables especially early on. We need a receiving te? He takes Egnew. Need a speedy wr? Takes Clyde Gates.

It's kind of weird because Ireland could find solid guys late. He isn't a good GM but getting the production out of late round picks is somewhat impressive. He just sucked early.

Well if you are going to name those guys don't forget, John Jerry, Phillip Merling, Pat White, Patrick Turner, Dallas Thomas, Danial Thomas, Shawn Murphy , AJ Edds

Jeff Ireland went to his very special place right before the draft...

head-in-the-sand.jpeg

Don't worry Jeff Ireland will help take down New Orleans for us. He only has to be hired by 30 more teams to make this a level playing field

Back
Top Bottom