John Martin,Dion Jordan,Egnew- Jeff Ireland wth does he look at??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Martin,Dion Jordan,Egnew- Jeff Ireland wth does he look at???

:lol: What was the point of you calling "the majority of the board" out in the first place? No ****, people are wrong all the time. Hell, if I was just 50% right about everything, I'd friggin be in a yacht on the beach somewhere. But of course, we're all just here to make others feel better about right all the time, amirite? :chuckle:

Any dolphin fan that feels good about this mess of a team , more power to them.
I will be glad when a .500 season is not something to be celebrated.

/me wondering who around here celebrates non winning season. :looking: :looking: :looking:

Plenty of people that support keeping a coach that continually produces them

Well we don't have a choice do we? I may not like him as a coach, but I'm gonna root for him regardless because I want to see the TEAM win...couldn't care less about what effect it has on Philbin. It's about the team...not about the coach.

Well we don't have a choice do we? I may not like him as a coach, but I'm gonna root for him regardless because I want to see the TEAM win...couldn't care less about what effect it has on Philbin. It's about the team...not about the coach.

we all support the team but somehow justifying that we keep him is another story

Like you said, everyone has differing opinions. Definitely don't agree with all of them, but they're out there.

Like you said, everyone has differing opinions.

I said that from beginning and a majority opinion does not make anything more correct is why I pointed out that the majority of the board liked the 2013 offseason

I said that from beginning and a majority opinion does not make anything more correct is why I pointed out that the majority of the board liked the 2013 offseason

Good for you I guess. That accomplished a lot! :lol:

Not sure what anybody actually accomplishes on a damn message board. Its just a place to rant and express opinions.
Outside of that not sure

Inform fans of team news
A place to meet cool people
Talk to other fans in VIP chat during/after/before the games or in the offseason
Have cool contests
Talk about other stuff besides football
Make fantasy football leagues
Get draft/player information
Occasionally get advice about personal issues in life.
I could go on but you get the picture

But yeah, there's nothing to accomplish on here. :lol:

To be fair Ireland drafted Ryan Tannehill who everyone loves.

And Lamar Miller, Dion Sims, Mike Pouncy, Rishard Mathews, Olivier Vernon, Derick Shelby, Koa Misi, Jelani Jenkins, Reshad Jones, and it's not like Jamar and even Will don't have some talent. He also brought in Wake and Grimes, two of the best players we've ever gotten in free agency. Not to mention other solid picks like Clay, Odrick, Davis, and Smith who aren't on the team for various reasons. Ireland wasn't that good, but truth is he wasn't that bad either. If he was, our team would be in a lot worse shape than it is. Dion is now officially a bust but deep down Chip Kelly knows that easily could have been his bust at #4 if we took Johnson and he knew him better than any scout on the planet. Dion just f***** up, it happens, thank god we have the rest of what Ireland and Hickey have added because imo we still have a very solid team.

Well if you are going to name those guys don't forget, John Jerry, Phillip Merling, Pat White, Patrick Turner, Dallas Thomas, Danial Thomas, Shawn Murphy , AJ Edds

I literally cringed at that list.

And Lamar Miller, Dion Sims, Mike Pouncy, Rishard Mathews, Olivier Vernon, Derick Shelby, Koa Misi, Jelani Jenkins, Reshad Jones, and it's not like Jamar and even Will don't have some talent. He also brought in Wake and Grimes, two of the best players we've ever gotten in free agency. Not to mention other solid picks like Clay, Odrick, Davis, and Smith who aren't on the team for various reasons. Ireland wasn't that good, but truth is he wasn't that bad either. If he was, our team would be in a lot worse shape than it is. Dion is now officially a bust but deep down Chip Kelly knows that easily could have been his bust at #4 if we took Johnson and he knew him better than any scout on the planet. Dion just f***** up, it happens, thank god we have the rest of what Ireland and Hickey have added because imo we still have a very solid team.

Ireland definitely had some good moves, and we definitely benefited a bit from his moves. He also had the whole Ellerbe and Wheeler saga of LB core which we are still figuring out. The thing that gets me about Ireland is how some personnel moves went down in flames. Not just like "oh it fizzled out" or "it didn't work", but some of the things that he made happen that didn't work were catastrophic to our already shoddy image. He brought controversial issues all around. It's one thing when players don't work out, it definitely happens, and most of this is definitely on Jordan, but it's another thing when the personnel issues from the last GM keep festering into annoyances. It makes the organization look bad when they are trying to really get their **** together.

Whatever, though. Get rid of Jordan and keep moving further away from the Ireland regime. Jordan is such a waste of incredible potential. He actually made some impact plays when he was on the field and he was more versatile than the coaching staff wanted to admit, but that whole experiment went down in flames and 2 draft picks are gone from it. Can't wait to just move on.

Back
Top Bottom