John Martin,Dion Jordan,Egnew- Jeff Ireland wth does he look at??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Martin,Dion Jordan,Egnew- Jeff Ireland wth does he look at???

Add that to all that money he wasted on FAs in 2013. Yikes.

And to think there was a LARGE contingent of folks on this board that defended Jeff Ireland to their dying breaths despite what several of us kept saying about his piss poor talent eval skills.

Any of you folks want to eat some crow in this thread? Or do you just want to blame more stuff on Parcells? No? It figures.

Add that to all that money he wasted on FAs in 2013. Yikes.

And to think there was a LARGE contingent of folks on this board that defended Jeff Ireland to their dying breaths despite what several of us kept saying about his piss poor talent eval skills.

Any of you folks want to eat some crow in this thread? Or do you just want to blame more stuff on Parcells? No? It figures.

The majority of the board loved his 2013 offseason. There is not that much crow to go around.
we don't want to put crows on the endangered species list

The majority of the board loved his 2013 offseason. There is not that much crow to go around.
we don't want to put crows on the endangered species list

Not everyone bats 1.000 around here, I'm sure there's stuff we can pull from everyone here including yourself. Might wanna get off that high horse.

Not everyone bats 1.000 around here, I'm sure there's stuff we can pull from everyone here including yourself. Might wanna get off that high horse.

Oh please. Im not on any high horse. People criticize me all the time deal with it.
I was blasted for not liking the Jordon pick .
hell some people try to act like because I did not think Cam Wake was going to be a stud that I could never be right about anything.
Im definitely not right all the time, although I wish I was wrong more often about our bad decisions.
If I could choose to be wrong and the dolphins kick azz , I would definitely take that

That's most certainly true...but

When it came to Jeff Ireland there were plenty of folks on this board that defended every single move he made and made any kind of excuse they could for his bone head decisions all the while questioning the fanhood (and berating) any poster that DARED to question his moves. They were told they were negative nancies and what not and told to go be fans of other teams.

This is a rare case where some folks on here need to eat some crow. And eat it good.

I'm just sayin, there's plenty of crow to go around if you wanna look back at the 14 year history of this site. Some people just choose to be drama kings I guess. :bobdole:

I'm just sayin, there's plenty of crow to go around if you wanna look back at the 14 year history of this site. Some people just choose to be drama kings I guess. :bobdole:

Im not being a drama king , Im just stating that the majority of this board was in love with the 2013 offseason that's a fact.
people have differing opinions.

Well no **** sherlock!!! :lol:

Then whats your ****ing issue. You try to call me out for stating that the majority of the board was in love with the 2013 offseason.
what is the issue at all with that. Of course every damn person on this website has been wrong multiple times.
what is your point?

To be fair Ireland drafted Ryan Tannehill who everyone loves.

Then whats your ****ing issue. You try to call me out for stating that the majority of the board was in love with the 2013 offseason.
what is the issue at all with that. Of course every damn person on this website has been wrong multiple times.
what is your point?

:lol: What was the point of you calling "the majority of the board" out in the first place? No ****, people are wrong all the time. Hell, if I was just 50% right about everything, I'd friggin be in a yacht on the beach somewhere. But of course, we're all just here to make others feel better about right all the time, amirite? :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom