John Martin,Dion Jordan,Egnew- Jeff Ireland wth does he look at??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

John Martin,Dion Jordan,Egnew- Jeff Ireland wth does he look at???

Horrible Characters instead of fighting with Philbin you would think he would be better at scouting which was his forte

just amazed at these bad character not loving football players we drafted

Here's your answer, it's all about acorns with that guy:

Scrat-and-his-nut.gif

thank god we have the rest of what Ireland and Hickey have added because imo we still have a very solid team.

Yes, real solid. Not a single winning season since Bill Parcell's first year here kind of solid. 7-9, 7-9, 6-10, 7-9, 8-8, 8-8 kind of solid. I know I'm impressed.

Thank you Jeff Ireland.

And Lamar Miller, Dion Sims, Mike Pouncy, Rishard Mathews, Olivier Vernon, Derick Shelby, Koa Misi, Jelani Jenkins, Reshad Jones, and it's not like Jamar and even Will don't have some talent. He also brought in Wake and Grimes, two of the best players we've ever gotten in free agency. Not to mention other solid picks like Clay, Odrick, Davis, and Smith who aren't on the team for various reasons. Ireland wasn't that good, but truth is he wasn't that bad either. If he was, our team would be in a lot worse shape than it is. Dion is now officially a bust but deep down Chip Kelly knows that easily could have been his bust at #4 if we took Johnson and he knew him better than any scout on the planet. Dion just f***** up, it happens, thank god we have the rest of what Ireland and Hickey have added because imo we still have a very solid team.

last I checked all those great players resulted in an extremely average team during his tenure. You sir..sound like the biggest apologist I've ever heard. And no...you don't have a solid team. You at best have a 7-9 team.

Add that to all that money he wasted on FAs in 2013. Yikes.

And to think there was a LARGE contingent of folks on this board that defended Jeff Ireland to their dying breaths despite what several of us kept saying about his piss poor talent eval skills.

Any of you folks want to eat some crow in this thread? Or do you just want to blame more stuff on Parcells? No? It figures.
He was consistently worse in Free Agency that the Draft.

even without the failed drug tests trading 1st and 2nd for a second tier backup DE is on Jeff Ireland as well as the coaches that felt we should move up for him

If you are looking at the big picture then JI & the coaches are more culpable, but, I meant only the recent news.

Dion Jordan career stats:

- sacks: 3
- failed drug tests: 3

Would be nice to move on from Ireland. I wonder if our current front office and coaching staff mother****s him all the time still? Like buttfumble an auto-correct should be implemented for Ireland or Jeff Ireland. I suggest "I am a f***head".

Would be nice to move on from I am a f***head. I wonder if our current front office and coaching staff mother****s him all the time still? Like buttfumble an auto-correct should be implemented for I am a f***head or I am a f***head. I suggest "I am a f***head"

Back
Top Bottom