Join me in Thanking Ricky... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Join me in Thanking Ricky...

Dreads-4-Prez

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...for another great year. I know that he has struggled at times this year, but we all know that the o-line had just a little to do with that. Sure Ricky won't get 1850yds this year, but he'll most likely hit at least 1300yds. This guy gets his a$$ kicked every week and carries the load for this team with more carries than any other back in the league. You never hear him trash talk his team, he plays beat up, and does it while not show boating. If there is a bright spot on this team, it is definitely him.

I just want to show my appreciation for what this guy has done week in and week out for this team. Next to Dan Marino, I think this guy deserves to win the "big one" in Miami more than anyone. I just hope he knows that we (the fans) appreciate him, and I really hope he sticks out his career in Miami.

Join me in giving Ricky his Props.

You can fire the rest.

Yeah, let's rush right out and throw a party for the guy who forgot to rush hard until half way through the season.

"Oh yeah, that's right, I'm supposed to be running HARD....Derrrr....:smackhead"

Originally posted by inFINSible
Yeah, let's rush right out and throw a party for the guy who forgot to rush hard until half way through the season.

"Oh yeah, that's right, I'm supposed to be running HARD....Derrrr....:smackhead"

Name the last Dolphin before Ricky that had a 1300 yard season again?

I was in pain watching him getting hit as much last night. He has to be sore but I hope he will be healthy for the bills game. Poor guy. While you D was missing tackles all night, Rw was getting blasted. Nails is done.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
priest holmes, behind this o-line, would've produced 700 yards in an injury riddled season...ricky is a stud

:drinkers:

It's nice to know that this team has Ricky to build an offense around next year. I don't mean that as a slap at Chambers or McMichael, but the truth is that I'm all for getting rid of either of them if that's what has to happen for this team to get where it needs to go...

I think he could have helped with a couple of blocks...

...but I sure would like to see him successful in Miami rather than look elsewhere.

I would also like to see Chambers and McMichael built around on this offense. With the right QB and Line they could both be probowlers and quite likely win a championship.

On the D, Surtain is the money. I wouldn't question too hard trades and cuts for a number of the other stars right now, especially those of pensionable age in NFL terms.

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez

Name the last Dolphin before Ricky that had a 1300 yard season again?

What's your point?? If he had run hard ALL year we would be talking about the playoffs, instead of some stupid, meaningless, individual statistic.

Originally posted by Jimmy James

:drinkers:

It's nice to know that this team has Ricky to build an offense around next year. I don't mean that as a slap at Chambers or McMichael, but the truth is that I'm all for getting rid of either of them if that's what has to happen for this team to get where it needs to go...

I think the future should be built more around Ricky as a decoy with a QB that can complete a play action pass every now and then. Take some pressure of the guy and he'll get more yds per carry. We need to be more complete!

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
he's one of the few guys that consistantly shows up in big games...BTW, when was the last time he fumbled the football?

wasn't it twice against Dallas....????

And my point here is, That NONE of the Dolphins are blameless.....there is plenty to go around......Ricky has his share too.

What's your point?? If he had run hard ALL year we would be talking about the playoffs, instead of some stupid, meaningless, individual statistic.

You're right! I forgot that Ricky is to blame for the mediocre season.

You're blind. Maybe quit smoking that stuff.

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez

You're right! I forgot that Ricky is to blame for the mediocre season.

You're blind. Maybe quit smoking that stuff.

maybe you should start and I wouldn't have to spell everything out for you.....see my previous post....

This is the post that I am reading. The one where you said that if Ricky had run hard all year, Miami would be in the playoffs. YOU said Ricky, nothing about the rest of the team sucking it up.

Don't contradict yourself.

ricky is the last person to be taking blame.........we've seen it all year when the o-line plays halfway decent so does ricky........when our QB is getting owned every play because of the o-line we don't run worth ****........

too bad ricky cant play QB too

Back
Top Bottom