Join me in Thanking Ricky... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Join me in Thanking Ricky...

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez

I think the future should be built more around Ricky as a decoy with a QB that can complete a play action pass every now and then. Take some pressure of the guy and he'll get more yds per carry. We need to be more complete!

I don't necessarily disagree with you. I was just saying that I'm not really particular as to who is doing the throwing and catching in this new offense. I know Chambers and McMichael want new contracts this year, and I think they both come up for them within the next two for sure. I like having both of them, but I'd far rather see them go than pay them so much that we can't have a decent offensive line or defense or something...

This is the post that I am reading. The one where you said that if Ricky had run hard all year, Miami would be in the playoffs. YOU said Ricky, nothing about the rest of the team sucking it up.

Don't contradict yourself.

Damn, you are dense aren't you.......let me spell it out again...geez...

If jay hadn't thrown 11 INTs we would be talking playoffs, OR...if Griese hadn't turned the ball over 8 times in three games we would be talking playoffs,...OR..... if the defense could wipe their a$$ with out help, we would be talking playoffs, ....OR (and pay attention to this part....) If Ricky had run hard ALL year we would be talking playoffs......

Do you get it now???

Last edited:
If it wasn't for RW, the fins would've lost to the bills. That should be enough for a finfan. :D

Originally posted by inFINSible

wasn't it twice against Dallas....????

And my point here is, That NONE of the Dolphins are blameless.....there is plenty to go around......Ricky has his share too.

I definitely agree with you that all the Phins are to blame, including Ricky. It is a team game.

The point of this post was to acknowledge what Ricky has done that no other Dolphin running back ever has. The guy does run hard every week whether he gains a 100 or not. I was just just trying to throw some love his way because if we didn't have him, playoffs wouldn't be a thought all year.

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP
how hard can you run when you're met by a d-lineman on the handoff? geez, that happened ALOT...

No doubt about it but, I aint the one who said it, Ricky said it himself.

I definitely agree with you that all the Phins are to blame, including Ricky. It is a team game.

The point of this post was to acknowledge what Ricky has done that no other Dolphin running back ever has. The guy does run hard every week whether he gains a 100 or not. I was just just trying to throw some love his way because if we didn't have him, playoffs wouldn't be a thought all year.

No doubt about it but, I aint the one who said it, Ricky said it himself.

Damn, you are dense aren't you.......let me spell it out again...geez...

If jay hadn't thrown 11 INTs we would be talking playoffs, OR...if Griese hadn't turned the ball over 8 times in three games we would be talking playoffs,...OR..... if the defense could wipe their a$$ with out help, we would be talking playoffs, ....OR (and pay attention to this part....) If Ricky had run hard all year we would be talking playoffs......

Do you get it now???

You need to get it. Nowhere starting this post was the TEAM's season having anything to do with it. Nowhere on here was anyone trying to blame people for the sh!tty season. You just turned it into that. This was just for giving Ricky some props. You brought all the other crap into it to start your little pissing contest like all the other mouthy jacka$$e$ on this site.

Just trying to thank Ricky ~ The team sucked, I agree! Happy?

You're right! I forgot that Ricky is to blame for the mediocre season.

You're blind. Maybe quit smoking that stuff.

You're wrong.....THIS is where things turned into a pissing contest and it was your insinuations and insults that started it.....check any of my posts before this and tell me where I insulted you in anyway....show me where I did anything but, give my opinion.

You're wrong.....THIS is where things turned into a pissing contest and it was your insinuations and insults that started it.....check any of my posts before this and tell me where I insulted you in anyway....show me where I did anything but, give my opinion.

I think you called me 'dense'. I hadn't called you anything.

I think you called me 'dense'. I hadn't called you anything.
you hadn't called me anything????

I thought I was a blind, potsmoking contradiction.

Now, where would I have gotten that idea???:confused:

Ricky played well, the team well, we just didn't make a couple of plays or a couple of mistakes, that stopped us from going 12-2 instead of 8-6, we were in every game, but one this year the Titans. I enjoyed watching every game but that one and the Pats game in the snow.
The outcome is not always what I wanted, but I didn't have to turn the TV off at halftime, because we were already done. Hopefully Denver folds and we win 2 and playoffs. We can't win at home anyway, and our road record is better.

Back
Top Bottom