Join me in Thanking Ricky... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Join me in Thanking Ricky...

Originally posted by inFINSible

you hadn't called me anything????

I thought I was a blind, potsmoking contradiction.

Now, where would I have gotten that idea???:confused:

We both lose. Miami needs help, thank God for Ricky, everyone's to blame, and my bad about the pot smoking (it is in your signature, though).

Is that cool - Squashed?

Infins: Ricky WAS running hard all season, but just in another way..
He was attempting to mimic the success he had at the end of last season which was running AWAY from defenders rather than through them...

But that didnt seem to work with this horrid oline so he had to go back to his old style... It wasnt that he didnt put the effort in..

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez

We both lose. Miami needs help, thank God for Ricky, everyone's to blame, and my bad about the pot smoking (it is in your signature, though).

Is that cool - Squashed?

Trust me I'm not insulted to be called a pot smoker, it was the insinuation that I'm stupid because of it, that is not true at all....there are alot more reasons that I'm stupid than just that...;)

Peace. :cooldude:

Last edited:
Originally posted by SkapePhin
Infins: Ricky WAS running hard all season, but just in another way..
He was attempting to mimic the success he had at the end of last season which was running AWAY from defenders rather than through them...

But that didnt seem to work with this horrid oline so he had to go back to his old style... It wasnt that he didnt put the effort in..

Okay, now this I can buy, maybe I missunderstood what he meant, that does sound logical to me....I just wish he would have realized it sooner. :(

Originally posted byDreads-4-Prez

Is that cool - Squashed?

Originally posted by inFINSible

Trust me I'm not insulted to be called a pot smoker, it was the insinuation that I'm stupid because of it, that is not true at all....there are alot more reasons that I'm stupid than just that...;)

Peace. :cooldude:

Oh great! :rolleyes: Just when I have my :eat: (line was long) you both decide to hold hands and sing Kumbaya. :mad:

Loks like I'll have to take my :eat: to the thread where the miami area fans are being blasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by justafan

Oh great! :rolleyes: Just when I have my :eat: (line was long) you both decide to hold hands and sing Kumbaya. :mad:

We have to spend our time talking smack to Jet and bills fans.:)

Originally posted by Dreads-4-Prez

We have to spend our time talking smack to Jet fans.:)

You should. I'll let you know when I find one ;)

Back
Top Bottom