Jonathan Martin speaks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Jonathan Martin speaks

Ricky Williams was a lot more talented and smarter. Even lesser skilled statisticians than yourself could generate the numbers to support that. It should also be remembered that Ricky confronted his demons and had the strength of character and talent to overcome his addiction and make a big contribution over a long period of time. Ricky was a great player. I am interested to hear how he goes as a RB Coach at the small college. He may be set for bigger coaching opportunities.

I was a giant Ricky supporter and a fan.
What do you mean by addiction? Addicted to marijuana? I hear this statement from so called "recovery" people and "rehab" agency's. But IMHO, marijuana is not an addicting substance at all.
Ricky wanted to do things his way and that included smoking ganga. This is the only part of the reason he left the team and the league. He was tired of being told how to live his life. I don't agree with him on that because he was in the NFL and the NFL has rules. He was fortunate to be in the league.
But to bring "addiction" into this discussion is silly.

Also, how does anyone know that Ricky has stopped smoking weed?

Once again, what are "molly's"?

Shocking! His story has unraveled infront of the country. His reputation is in ashes. Turn over the race card, that'll make all my detractors so uncomfortable and nervous, they'll quit telling the truth about me. Sucha chicken **** move.

El Calebra, I really dont want to get into this debate again. But yes you can be addicted to marijuana. Anyways people going to believe what they want. We dont know if Ricky stop smoking weed.

Molly is the crystal or powder form of MDMA, a chemical used in the street drug Ecstasy. The drug enhances senses, sensation and your emotions. So if you are horny, then you are super horny. But if you are mad, then you become super mad. Which many do not understand, they usually think it makes you want to have sex or go to the club and you feel enhance sensation of the music beats and the lights. You never want to see someone get road rage on Molly.

I think Martin is hanging around the wrong parts of society if that's the message he's getting.

I was a giant Ricky supporter and a fan.
What do you mean by addiction? Addicted to marijuana? I hear this statement from so called "recovery" people and "rehab" agency's. But IMHO, marijuana is not an addicting substance at all.
Ricky wanted to do things his way and that included smoking ganga. This is the only part of the reason he left the team and the league. He was tired of being told how to live his life. I don't agree with him on that because he was in the NFL and the NFL has rules. He was fortunate to be in the league.
But to bring "addiction" into this discussion is silly.

Also, how does anyone know that Ricky has stopped smoking weed?

Once again, what are "molly's"?

Excuse my ignorance. I honestly thought because he got caught for marijuana so many times, that he probably was addicted.
Ricky struck me as an extremely honest guy. When asked any question he would attempt to answer it honestly. I seem to recall in the ESPN special, he said that he no longer took marijuana. While many players can't lie straight in bed, I tend to believe Ricky. However, I will always be a member of the Ricky Williams fan club. (Limited but loyal membership)

I read the other day that "molly" is similar to ecstasy and is highly addictive. It is a hard drug. I was very disturbed by the indirect reference to molly at Pouncey's in the course of the Incognito/Martin texts.

El Calebra, I really dont want to get into this debate again. But yes you can be addicted to marijuana. Anyways people going to believe what they want. We dont know if Ricky stop smoking weed.

Molly is the crystal or powder form of MDMA, a chemical used in the street drug Ecstasy. The drug enhances senses, sensation and your emotions. So if you are horny, then you are super horny. But if you are mad, then you become super mad. Which many do not understand, they usually think it makes you want to have sex or go to the club and you feel enhance sensation of the music beats and the lights. You never want to see someone get road rage on Molly.

You can be addicted to lifting weights, too, if you want to be technical about it. The concept of addiction as doing something repeatedly despite the negative consequences from arising from use can be applied to any number of activities. Lifting weights, gardening, masturbation, fishing (and masturbating to fish), thrill seeking, using the internet/social media... you name it. The dividing line between addiction -- when using this standard -- and obsessive/compulsive behavior is pretty slim.

But the physical addiction of marijuana, however, is extremely mild -- less than caffeine.

You can be addicted to lifting weights, too, if you want to be technical about it. The concept of addiction as doing something repeatedly despite the negative consequences from arising from use can be applied to any number of activities. Lifting weights, gardening, masturbation, fishing (and masturbating to fish), thrill seeking, using the internet/social media... you name it. The dividing line between addiction -- when using this standard -- and obsessive/compulsive behavior is pretty slim.

But the physical addiction of marijuana, however, is extremely mild -- less than caffeine.

The argument is not are there more addictive chemicals than marijuana. Your initial post questioned is if it addictive or not. Yes you can become addicted. Just do not say Marijuana is not addictive, your spitting false information.

JM has to be one of the most whiney, naive, acceptors of the status quo around. At least, he did not include a quote from a (w)rapper.

I wonder who the Stanford PR office is more proud of; Richard Sherman or JM?

The argument is not are there more addictive chemicals than marijuana. Your initial post questioned is if it addictive or not. Yes you can become addicted. Just do not say Marijuana is not addictive, your spitting false information.

You have me confused with someone else. My first post in the thread was a picture of Tom Arnold.

As a chemical marijuana is technically addictive, but only very mildly, and the "detox" is less severe than quitting coffee, as an example. As a behavior it's potentially addictive... but no more than any number of other behaviors, like weight lifting.

You have me confused with someone else. My first post in the thread was a picture of Tom Arnold.

As a chemical marijuana is technically addictive, but only very mildly, and the "detox" is less severe than quitting coffee, as an example. As a behavior it's potentially addictive... but no more than any number of other behaviors, like weight lifting.

Yea got you confused with El Calebra, sorry. Sigh you compared it to lifting weights? But Im not going to get into this argument. Letting it go...............

Smoking marijuana is really good for your circulatory system because less blood flow means your extremities stay cooler in the summer, and the early onset of dementia only makes one a more valuable message board contributor, as evidenced by some of my very favorite people on this board.

Because details are important?

details are important but you are as well still misleading the truth, by exaggerating and downgrading by comparing and making chemical dependency equivalent to be addicted to physical activities. The enjoyment that marijuana users get that we get out of lifting weights or rock climbing is only part of the addiction of marijuana, its not THE addiction or all of the addiction of marijuana users get. There is more to it and your simplifying it too a hugely lesser degree. No its not crack or cigarettes but dont say its like being addicted to posting on finheaven lol. uggghhhh holding my tongue I said i wasnt going do it.........

Back
Top Bottom